Default How Clean Is Your House? Car?

??

I can't stand anything anywhere that ain't supposed to be.

No dirt.

Dishes straight rinsed then in dish washer.

House rules here.

Default Re: How Clean Is Your House? Car?

It's hard when you have a kid, but I'm the same way, a neat freak. I'm more easy about stuff now since having a kid for almost 8 years it wears you down being concerned over how clean some things are all the time.

But I'm the type of person that will turn of my laptop twice a month, take the battery out, and blow compressed air in the vents to get all the dust out. Makes a big difference sometimes on CPU temp when the heat sink is covered in dust sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    It's hard when you have a kid, but I'm the same way, a neat freak. I'm more easy about stuff now since having a kid for almost 8 years it wears you down being concerned over how clean some things are all the time.

But I'm the type of person that will turn of my laptop twice a month, take the battery out, and blow compressed air in the vents to get all the dust out. Makes a big difference sometimes on CPU temp when the heat sink is covered in dust sometimes.
    my bro right here. such a clean freak, but after having a littler girl he's more lenient. can't blame him though, my niece is a handful, still a princess though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Highwhey's dinner plates are always clean

Disclaimer: This is a fat joke, NOT a mexican dishwashing joke

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Highwhey's dinner plates are always clean

Disclaimer: This is a fat joke, NOT a mexican dishwashing joke
    *follows me into every thread to make a fat joke, has 5 alts and is poor*

kek

Very good NBA starter

i'm happier when i return home to a neat and orderly environment than a cluttered one, so i try to maintain it that way. i think it's one of the easiest things that people can do to gain just a little personal satisfaction in a small area in life. but if you're a slob and perfectly happy with it, more power to you, but that shit bothers me.

maintain...i dig that term. that's what i do. i clean up after myself.

don't let dishes stack up even over one night. it saves you time anyway. why let the shit get dried up and crust to the point you have to soak it and scrub it? rinse it right away and put it in the dishwasher...not that hard and easy in the long run.

i do need to get better at dusting and such. i hardly ever do that cleaning windows too. i keep my room relatively clean, at least clutter free. try to clean my desk of dust and dirt quite often. i have a cat that sheds a lot and she spends a lot of time in my room. i brush her outside but i swear, she has an endless amount of loose fur even though she's a short-haired tabby. it's not even that hot a summer and there's fur everywhere.

my car? same thing basically. i don't wash it often, but i don't let trash pile up in it either. try to never eat in there for the most part as well.

i'm def not a clean freak by any means but i'm also not a slob.

what's the thing you hate cleaning the most? for me, it's easily bathrooms. i'd rather be sweating outside doing yard work than that chemical based sanitizing scrubbing garbage. i try to keep toilets relatively clean but i still despite cleaning bathrooms as a whole
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 08-01-2016 at 05:33 AM.