Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cenk Uygur responds to questions honestly

Tyt is actually really good from the standpoint of production value and like them or not, Cenk and Ana are great on air talent.

That being said, their actually "news" is very unprofessional. Their ability to fact check doesn't exist, they don't actually report anything (they just comment on what actual news companies report), and they're the definition of an echo chamber. Even Hannity and Maddow bring on people everyday from the other sides to makes their cases. I've never seen a single person who isn't a hard line leftist on TYT's panel.

The closest thing to an opposing view I've seen on TYT was an Austrailian guy who prefers Hillary over Bernie and the TYT people were PISSED and acting very childish that someone would dare have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Tyt is actually really good from the standpoint of production value and like them or not, Cenk and Ana are great on air talent.

That being said, their actually "news" is very unprofessional. Their ability to fact check doesn't exist, they don't actually report anything (they just comment on what actual news companies report), and they're the definition of an echo chamber. Even Hannity and Maddow bring on people everyday from the other sides to makes their cases. I've never seen a single person who isn't a hard line leftist on TYT's panel.

The closest thing to an opposing view I've seen on TYT was an Austrailian guy who prefers Hillary over Bernie and the TYT people were PISSED and acting very childish that someone would dare have a different opinion.
    Truthfully I haven't watched enough to comment with vigor, but Dave Rubin's experiences tell me a lot. The way he speaks about them given his very even-keel demeanour says a lot.

I'm no good.

They got shitted on. One of the best things to be posted recently

ghey. you nincompoops are entertained by the most mundane content.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    ghey. you nincompoops are entertained by the most mundane content.
    Are you a supporter of the Young Armenian Genocide Deniers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Are you a supporter of the Young Armenian Genocide Deniers?
    do i support liberal media? sure i do. Do i support the Y.A.G.D? no i dont. what else do you want to know? my dicc size is 5.7", girth is 6", i ate canh this morning and i fucced your b!tch last night.