Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default as of this very moment. howard is averaging 13.7ppg over 3.75 games

hes being outscored by jeremy lin this year

he was mad and left LA mostly because A) he wanted a younger team.. and most importantly B) he wanted to be the man/#1 option/ best player/ MVP... not play second fiddle to a high scoring shooting guard in Kobe Bryant

well... right now harden is jacking up threes and bricking them left and right... hes 0-7 today

and after tonight he'l be averaging 13 more ppg than dwight

compare that to dwights status on the lakers getting spoon fed way more easy looks by kobe, nash and gasol

his 2012-13 average was 17ppg on 57%... this year hes dipping to 13ppg on 50%

he's supposed to be healthier than ever though? whats the deal?

the rockets are doing ok as a team asside from this game. but so would the lakers if howard accepted a lesser role and was happy playing the b*tch role like he is now to harden and lin

if he let pau be 2nd option and focused on just rebounding and defense like he is this year. the lakers would have been way better

so how is being the 3rd leading scorer on houston going to help his career? he coulda been the man on LA for the next 10 years. he's happier being hardens kickstand for the next decade rather than being the man and franchise player for the lakers with kobe retiring soon

someone help me understand this guy

Default Re: as of this very moment. howard is averaging 13.7ppg over 3.75 games

Dwight's Magic on steroids?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
    Dwight's Magic on steroids?
    atleast the 2009 magic made the finals

this rockets team isnt going anywhere... harden is like iverson out there.. he chucks even if he's cold. and he doesnt end up shooting his way into the game like kobe can

I looked at the score and came to insidehoops to see which Kobetard created a thread about Howard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I looked at the score and came to insidehoops to see which Kobetard created a thread about Howard.

this has nothing to do with the score actually

its about howard leaving for a bigger role. and ending up going from 2nd option behind kobe to 3rd option behind jeremy lin

hes basically become a tyson chandler on this houston team

I notice this during Jazz x Rockets game. He's not getting the touches he supposedly left for.
    And then I brought it up with a rockets fan and he just told me "Well he got 6 balls in the post. Missed 4 shots and commited 2 TO, why would them fed him the ball?"
    And I said "This is exactly what I spoke during all last season"

He doesn't get touches because he doesn't have a relieble post game.

dwight is the most overrated player of this era bar none and the rockets future looks bright if he sees few touches on offense

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    I notice this during Jazz x Rockets game. He's not getting the touches he supposedly left for.
    And then I brought it up with a rockets fan and he just told me "Well he got 6 balls in the post. Missed 4 shots and commited 2 TO, why would them fed him the ball?"
    And I said "This is exactly what I spoke during all last season"

He doesn't get touches because he doesn't have a relieble post game.

And they'll be saying more of that. Dude soley should focus his game around his defense. Nothing more.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

jeremy lin is good

Banned

so it took 3 teams in 3 years for howard to realise he sucks at offense and accept a backseat role?

why didn't he do this for us last year and let gasol shoot instead. then maybe this team woulda had some chemistry

instead he was a cancer that set our franchise back a decade

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    jeremy lin is good
    He's good if you play him right.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    so it took 3 teams in 3 years for howard to realise he sucks at offense and accept a backseat role?

why didn't he do this for us last year and let gasol shoot instead. then maybe this team woulda had some chemistry

thanks

Basketball reasons did that. Dwight would've stayed if CP3 was there.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

thanks
    hes always been a limited player, few could see his flaws in the system that revolved perfectly around him in orlando. shaq is the only one that can proudly say he called him a fraud since day 1. his horrendous post game aint as bad as his no-heart play style imo
    Last edited by Mr. Jabbar; 11-05-2013 at 02:51 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

A thread made by a clown..

Howard had over 3 games averaged: 15 points (50% shooting) and 17 rebounds per game

Really, are you going to complain about a player who scored 15 per game while grabbing 17 rebounds? This game was bad and he was out of rhythm due to the foul problems in the first.

Local High School Star

IMO he would score more if they bring asik off the bench instead of trying to appease that cry baby. surround him with 4 shooters and he can get more touches and harder to double team.