Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Default Re: This messageboard could be in jeopardy

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    It was a nightmare for them last season. A 3-peat will put them on suicide watch.
    Yeah. People completely forgot how well the Celtics played and how good the series was and went straight into 'KOBE = GOAT LOLOLOLOL' mode. The same would definitely happen in the situation GOBB outlines.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    Yeah. People completely forgot how well the Celtics played and how good the series was and went straight into 'KOBE = GOAT LOLOLOLOL' mode. The same would definitely happen in the situation GOBB outlines.
    Yeah, it probably sucks to be fans of LA's playoff opponents. You never see the other team getting credit when they pull out a W. It's always "Kobe choked, Pau was too soft, nobody outside of Kobe showed up, LA played awful defense, etc". You never see, "Oh, the Celtics played great team defense!" or "Man, Phoenix did a great job of containing the Lakers bigs and limiting Kobe!" It always starts and ends with LA for 90% of this board.

Banned

If they compare KB to MJ now.. they will go bezerker with a 6th ring to talk about.. even more so if its over the Miami Trio.

*interview mode*

Zen, you will soon be the leading poster on this bored. How does it feel?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    It was a nightmare for them last season. A 3-peat will put them on suicide watch.
    Hardly. I'm not a huge hater or anything but most of the haters just ragged on his performance. Yeah he got another ring\added to the legacy but it could have been ALOT worse. I'm sure the haters loved the brick show.

If Kobe gets his 6th and hit's the GW over the Heat in a game 7? It'll be internet madness tho. I'm sure down the line there will be reasoning and what not but for that stretch It'll be insane. I'm no fan of Kobe Byrant but if the Nuggets rebuild\fail to win than I wouldn't mind the scenrio. Would make for some exciting ball and It'd be pretty funny to see. I still wouldn't consider him better than MJ(Realistcly speaking unless he goes completely banana's this year) but It would be hilarious watching people try to defend that . If only Shaq signed with the Heat it'd make it that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    *interview mode*

Zen, you will soon be the leading poster on this bored. How does it feel?
    He should feel horrid yo. Post whorin' like a mothaphuka and waiztin' hours doin' nothin' but feeble shit. Shame is what that sucka should feel.

GOBB be real cuz he always articulatin' bout shit and actually havin' convos.

ZeN just post pics of Scarlett Johansson, which can only be tolerated fo so long b'fo it git phuckin old.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Life
    He should feel horrid yo. Post whorin' like a mothaphuka and waiztin' hours doin' nothin' but feeble shit. Shame is what that sucka should feel.

GOBB be real cuz he always articulatin' bout shit and actually havin' convos.

ZeN just post pics of Scarlett Johansson, which can only be tolerated fo so long b'fo it git phuckin old.
    Lol'd.

Jeff should just shut the board down for a week if that occurs. It would probably crash at least once per day anyway.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Looks like the messageboard is safe for now.

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    Looks like the messageboard is safe for now.
    I looked through 2 or 3 pages before realizing it was old. I saw "Lakers 4peat" and I was like......googled "2011 NBA champs" to confirm...

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by Living Being
    I looked through 2 or 3 pages before realizing it was old. I saw "Lakers 4peat" and I was like......googled "2011 NBA champs" to confirm...
    So you couldn't remember who won the cahmpionship 7-8 months ago?

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    So you couldn't remember who won the cahmpionship 7-8 months ago?
    Yes, but I had to confirm....began questioning reality.