Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: I don't get the LeBron "GOAT" myth

its blatantly obvious hes not, tbh, whenever lebron does something amazing, I actually am surprised. When the clock is winding down and he decides to take the last shot, I am surprised, even more so if he hits it.

The reality is, whenever Lebron is playing I am always doubting him. He doesn't instill me with much confidence that he can deliver in the clutch. How the **** can you be the GOAT when the vast majority of level headed realists feel the same way?

In Jordans era, it wasn't if he was going to win, it was how and thats not even a stretch. I am sorry to all you genuine Lebron fans out there, but that aura that surrounded Jordan, its not there with Lebron. Still top 10 player no doubt, but the GOAT? delusional
    Last edited by theaussieguy; 07-21-2014 at 04:07 AM.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    its blatantly obvious hes not, tbh, whenever lebron does something amazing, I actually am surprised. When the clock is winding down and he decides to take the last shot, I am surprised, even more so if he hits it.

The reality is, whenever Lebron is playing I am always doubting him. He doesn't instill me with much confidence that he can deliver in the clutch. How the **** can you be the GOAT when the vast majority of level headed realists feel the same way?

In Jordans era, it wasn't if he was going to win, it was how and thats not even a stretch. I am sorry to all you genuine Lebron fans out there, but that aura that surrounded Jordan, its not there with Lebron. Still top 10 player no doubt, but the GOAT? delusional
    that's what happens when you lose, especially in the finals, during your suppose to be prime years.

Banned

lebron is already the goat

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggaboy80six
    Honestly lemme know where you work at so I can meet you up and smack the shit out of you...then after ill stomp on your head til I see you stopped breathing you flying flying Ph^ggot mother fvcker

Dark side of ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    lebron is already the goat
    goat at losing in the Finals.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    goat at losing in the Finals.
    That's Jerry West, the NBA logo