Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Celtic fans got their asses kicked in Staples

Was anybody else there tonight for that? Towards the end of the game during the telecast 2 huge fights broke out. One was about 30 people all swinging on each other and people throwing things. It was so big the cops and security couldn't do anything.

Once that was over on the opposite side of the court a Celtics fan who was getting heckled all night, got jumped by a bunch of big dudes. at first it was him vs 1 or 2 guys then about 10 big Mexican guys got in his face, one punched him and the Celtics fan went running for the court to hide behind security, people were throwing chairs at him.

It was crazy. I doubt the Lakers will do much more of these home court advantage telecasts.
    I don't know how to feel about that.It kinda feels good it but trying to suppress that because I know it's wrong, stupid and idiotic. On one hand it feels good, on another, it's terrible. Whoever fought is definitely an idiot.
    It's where my youth and effort to be rational and mature clash...
    Oh well, looks like soccer really is becoming popular in the USA
    Damn, what a moral dilemma. Oh well, shame on all. (even though deep down I really don't think so but I"ll try.) Well, I do. It's awful. Well. Yeah.

Default Re: Celtic fans got their asses kicked in Staples

I was at Buffalo Wild Wings for game 1 and after the Lakers lost, a bunch of Lakers fans(mexicans) started going crazy and starting unprovoked ****. One of them threw a bottle and then the cops came and I'm 95% sure they got deported. They had there families outside that werent there earlier and they were crying and saying good bye.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

I would have done the exact same thing. How dare they show up IN OUR HOUSE? They should have knows what's coming, I want to shake the hands of all the people that beat up those Celtics fans.

Gonna make sure I'm there for game 6.

Superstar

Banned

Laker fans: goons.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    I was at Buffalo Wild Wings for game 1 and after the Lakers lost, a bunch of Lakers fans(mexicans) started going crazy and starting unprovoked ****. One of them threw a bottle and then the cops came and I'm 95% sure they got deported. They had there families outside that werent there earlier and they were crying and saying good bye.
    I can't believe that I ever thought you where a decent poster here at ISH. You're not only an idiot but a racist idiot at that.

Well, I can't laugh as hard because I was a recipient of an ass beating before for being on the wrong side and know how idiotic and unfair it is first hand but for some reason, this feels good.
    It's like a beast inside of me..rational mind is telling me it's wrong, poor guy, he didn't do anything wrong but deep down it's like this beast waiting to be unleashed to enjoy it. LOL.

Banned

Pathetic.

From what I've read....it was a bunch of drunk Mexican hoodlems who started the brawl (surprise, surprise). Another reason why the borders need to be closed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Mexican Laker fans: goons.
    fixed

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

wtf so random

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    I can't believe that I ever thought you where a decent poster here at ISH. You're not only an idiot but a racist idiot at that.

How did you come to the conclusion that i'm racist from that post? Because these guys were starting a unprovoked fight and therefore got deported? My stance on illegal immigration isnt very strong either way but when illegals cant even act properly they definetly deserve to be deported. I wasnt laughing at the families crying but at the fact that they got deported because of this silly unprovoked fight.

Damn you guys need to take your meds 2nite.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Boston fans deserve the beatings.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

These guys are heroes. How could you resist punching a Celtics fan who has the audacity to show up in your house? It's like someone breaking into your home, what do you do? You beat the **** out of them. Can't believe I missed this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    These guys are heroes.

Preach!

I was there. Was CRAZY. What a fun birthday present [although the Lakers lost]

The first one with 30 people was the best. It was section 216 or something, i was in section 217. People were fighting, then other random Laker fans joined in. Boston fan was fighting back hard though.

I really couldn't see the other big fight. It was on the opposite side of me. All I know is the Boston fans ran away NASCAR fast. Haha. All the Laker fans were throwing ish.

There was also a HEATED arguement between this Boston girl fan and all the Laker fans around her. The Laker fans were yelling at her hard because she was cheering for the Celts. Especially this girl, all cussing at her and stuff. The Boston fan had enough and went at the girl, and they were shouting each other out. Most of them had to leave.

Good times. And all of the fights were during the Laker run. mhihi