Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 185

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    O really? Recap...

My reply was to counter and shyt on every silly tall tale you told in your reply. Now that ID is from the late 80's. In 89 I was 11yrs old. But somehow I was enrolled at Temple University. Chalk that blunder on your behalf to "I wasnt being serious" to save whatever face you have left.

HS grad photo...

What now? Gonna pull the ole "I got GOBB to do this. I turned the tables around on him and he didnt even kno it. Pure gold"? Make up another story Atreu minus the white dog swooping down to save you? The ball has been checked to you...or did you lose it and turn it over again? Tsk Tsk
    oh you got me Gobbly, another long winded post...yay!

btw, I really like the save face part above in bold, ya pegged me (my ISH rep is so crucial to everything), who keeps bumping this thread btw? Must be one of those fine chicks you are always bonin.

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 185

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    oh you got me Gobbly, another long winded post...yay!
    Translation: I'm done eating my foot, time to stick my head up my ass and become a vegan. Mmmm corn.

btw, I really like the save face part above in bold, ya pegged me (my ISH rep is so crucial to everything), who keeps bumping this thread btw? Must be one of those fine chicks you are always bonin.
    Helige and Loot have bumped the topics today. I replied to loot because he saw how the topic went from Durant not being able to bench/avg person can bench 185 off the street to JtotheIzzo having a meltdown chaning HIS topic to center around GOBB. I posted my reply that made you snap like a twig. That made the avalanche come rolling down the side of the mountain. Now you're repeating yourself punch drunk.

Still on the fine chicks huh bruh? Thats what you're down too? Upset you deal with hefty hoes whose beds are snack machines turned on itself with egg carton foam, sheets and pillows? Eh guess no one is impressed you can outbench Kevin Durant seein as tho he would pull better brawds with his weak, pathetic self as Mr stud muffin over there.

-"JtotheIzzo, JtotheIzzo!"

NBA Superstar

Translation: I'm done eating my foot, time to stick my head up my ass and become a vegan. Mmmm corn.

Helige and Loot have bumped the topics today. I replied to loot because he saw how the topic went from Durant not being able to bench/avg person can bench 185 off the street to JtotheIzzo having a meltdown chaning HIS topic to center around GOBB. I posted my reply that made you snap like a twig. That made the avalanche come rolling down the side of the mountain. Now you're repeating yourself punch drunk.

Still on the fine chicks huh bruh? Thats what you're down too? Upset you deal with hefty hoes whose beds are snack machines turned on itself with egg carton foam, sheets and pillows? Eh guess no one is impressed you can outbench Kevin Durant seein as tho he would pull better brawds with his weak, pathetic self as Mr stud muffin over there.

Gobb, youre a clown dude, your shiiiit above is really weak, and far removed from reality...saddest part is youre going to type a bunch more.

Youre like those "O'Doyle Rules!" brothers from the Sandler movies.

I can see you now sitting at your computer typing this drizzle up with a shiiit eating grin thinking how great it is screaming "Gobb Rules!" in appreciation of the 'pwniness' of it all, and again...the saddest part is youll come back with more.

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 18

Bosh was in a similar position, everyone claimed he was too skinny to become a threat in this league...look him at now, Durant can easily get in shape. It is kinda sad that Boykins could bench press 300. lol

his BODY isn't NBA ready yett what more isn't there to believe?

NBA Superstar

HS grad photo...

what did Uncle Phil get you for graduation Gobbles?
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 06-09-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Gobb, youre a clown dude, your shiiiit above is really weak, and far removed from reality...saddest part is youre going to type a bunch more.

Youre like those "O'Doyle Rules!" brothers from the Sandler movies.

I can see you now sitting at your computer typing this drizzle up with a shiiit eating grin thinking how great it is screaming "Gobb Rules!" in appreciation of the 'pwniness' of it all, and again...the saddest part is youll come back with more.
    Once again you are FAR from the truth. Saddest part is this...

World class athlete? Please explain this one. He's a f*cking basketball player.

And this is why i dont bone big bytches. I cant handle all that weight. But you and LOKI can...so have alllllllll the BBW's you want.

...brought you to meltdown. Look at the replies after that. You're ranting over there. One person called you out for it and the rest ignored and stuck to the topic YOU created.

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    so now we're discussing gobb's looks?
    This reply says it all.
    Last edited by GOBB; 06-09-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 18

you guys are stupid.

strength training is the easiest element to acquire in basketball.

you can shoot 1000 jumpers a day and still not have a jumpshot. you can dribble with your off-hand for 8 hours a day and still not have ambidextrous handles. you can practice a lot for other things and still never reach an advanced level.

but strength training and muscle building?? this is the easiest sh!t to conquer. unless you have shawn bradley disease, if you put in your work in the workout room and commit to the diet, you will get strong. it is guaranteed, especially if you're a beginner when you are so far away from your strength ceiling.

looking at durant's body, he looks very inexperienced. but once in the nba, he will be put into a program with professional trainers, and i wouldn't be surprised if he added 20lbs between now and his rookie year.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
    Damn... Gobb got shut down in this thread. Killed.
    this reply says it all

Intelligent fan

what did Uncle Phil get you for graduation Gobbles?
    My goodnes, how lame was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    My goodnes, how lame was that?

An Icon Forever

Dunking on everybody in the park

Izzo did you really say durant was a world class athlete? Because he has yet to prove he is even an American class athlete. Let him get his trial in the NBA THEN we can evaluate him.

Learning to shoot layups

185 is VERY easy for most regular people to bench press. It isnt a hard thing for an every day kind of dude to do.
    Youre retarded. Go to the gym, put a 45 and a 25 plate on each side, and I guarentee you cant do it. Most regular guys who dont life couldnt get uo 135 lbs.