Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bran made Bosh worse

there is only one ball.

It was said from the start, the miami big 3 although winning two championships was not the best fitting team.

Lebron and wade were essentially the same player at the time. Wade was smaller, more agile and quicker. Lebron was bigger and stronger. Both with unreliable 3 point shots and jump shots, drive and kick type superstars who relied on their athleticism, and having the green light to do what they wanted with the ball.
    Bosh was able to play off ball and still was able to, however when you have two ball dominant SUPERSTARS your numbers are going to hinder and you're not going to fit in the system properly, not knowing whos going to run what play when you have batman and superman controlling the ball.

Its not Lebrons fault
    Its not wades fault
    Its not Bosh's fault

This is just how the teams were, thats why they had to load up on 3 point shooters to truly be successful, such as Mike Miller, Ray Allen and Shane Battier.
    Its also why Mario Chalmers was turned into more of a spot up 3 point shooter.

I don't even know why i'm posting this. Its logical, but its ISH...this is definitely going to be ignored.

judging from one game

Also, of course Bosh's production went down. if you're telling me you wouldn't run more plays for Lebron Freaking James in favor of getting Bosh touches, then you're crazy.

Bosh played a perfect role during the Heat's run. He was a superb pick and roll defender and stretched the floor really well. He was an integral part of those 2 titles. But lebron didn't make Bosh worse, he just limited his output, which is kind of what happens when you play with the greatest player in the game.

Bosh's value in the past 4 years can't be seen on any stat sheet, you just simply had to be watching Miami Heat basketball.

I think you guys are easily taking the bait. I don't know why the mods haven't deleted this thread yet.

Kobe made Pau Gasol looked old. Goes to bulls and put up big numbers

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I think you guys are easily taking the bait. I don't know why the mods haven't deleted this thread yet.
    It's sad that we can't have a discussion in this forum. Almost every single thread is a troll thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I agree that Bosh was up and down. He's going to have better numbers this year by default because he's the main option.
    When a forward like Lebron dominates the ball as much as a point guard, that has a trickle down effect because the actual point guard (Chalmers) will still dominate the ball a little just by default of being the actual point guard, and Wade will sneak some touches in there where he dominates the ball too.

So that leaves nothing for Bosh but the very smallest amount of time with the ball - all that's left is to spot up and be a floor-spreader - after all, if Bosh had been allowed to call his own number more, that would have taken away from Lebron's time with the ball, and then maybe Lebron would not have been the most ball-dominant wing, and we can't ever have that.

it's laughable to me that even Bosh himself is on TV saying he did it for the good of the team, when in reality, the Heat sucked last year with everyone out of position, and were exposed in the Finals when their offense was the worst of any Spurs opponent and flat-out couldn't keep up with the Spurs.

Just imagine if Lebron was an off-ball player and had say 28% less time with the ball like Durant had last year - that's 28% of time with the ball that could go to Bosh, and then the Heat would have been far more productive as a team.

3-time NBA All-Star

Just admit it bran stans. You guys are too gullible to believe bran is better than kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Just admit it bran stans. You guys are too gullible to believe bran is better than kobe.
    How'd the Knick game go?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    How'd the Knick game go?

3-time NBA All-Star

How'd the Knick game go?

Anyone else amazed at 3ball still mentioning Chalmers at point guard?

How'd the Knick game go?
    worse than LeBron's 2011 finals in the 4th quarters.

3-time NBA All-Star

At the end of the day. Only bran stans are stupid enough to believe hes better than kobe magic jordan. That stupidity never cease to amaze me..

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    worse than LeBron's 2011 finals in the 4th quarters.
    You show even less heart than he did, giving up on your team after the first game