Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default World Cup Manager 2014 (new InsideHoops private league)

From BasketMe International (http://www.basketme.net), the World Cup Manager is a reality.

- Create your teams signing 6 players with $4,000,000 of budget.
    - Compete with your friends in the private leagues.
    - Win a Cavaliers Lebron James' or FIBA World Cup MVP jersey!

ENTER TO THE WORLD CUP MANAGER

From now on, you can already create your teams, to Saturday August, 30th, with the beginning of the World Cup Game 1.

HOW TO PLAY

Step 1: Log on to http://worldcupmanager.basketme.net . Click on "Register" and complete the registration form (in English). Fill in all required fields. Don't forget that the e-mail address you enter must be valid or your registration request will not be accepted.

Step 2: At the World Cup Manager entry page, fill in the user name and password you chose at registration. Click Enter.

Step 3: Click on "Create Team". The new page you reach will have six empty slots for players. Click on the "SIGN" buttons to purchase 6 players up to a limit of $4,000,000. Each group of players appear according to position in a pop-up window with their purchase price in dollars. Buy a player for each of the 6 slots (1 point guard, 2 shooting guards/small forwards, 2 power forwards/centers, and 1 sixth man from any position). A team with less than 6 players will not be valid.

Step 4: Once you have chosen all 6 players for $4,000,000 or fewer, write a team name, and click on "Confirm", a button you will find above your team players. Click on "Confirm" and you have your World Cup Manager team!

Don't forget that you can change as many players as you wish before the official start of the World Cup in August 30th, all 6 if you like.

- World Cup Manager is a simulation game that allows users to show their skills in creating virtual basketball teams consisting of players who take part in the 2014 World Cup. Each World Cup Manager team will consist of 6 players at a time. A World Cup Manager team's weekly score will be based on the official index efficiency average of all 6 players and the success of their teams in real World Cup games. The 6th man, however, will score his half average efficiency. The weekly and cumulative scores of all participating World Cup Manager teams will determine rankings.

STANDINGS AND PRIZES

The World Cup Manager will calculate and publish the following standings each week:

1. Top score, current week
    2. Top score, overall
    3. Most team budget

The following prizes will be awarded:

- Overall Champion: The winner will receive a Cavaliers' Lebron James jersey.
    - Broker Basket Champion: The winner will receive a jersey of the MVP of the World Cup 2014.
    - Overall runner-up: The 2nd ranked in the overall standings, will receive a Thunder's Kevin Durant jersey.

PRIVATE LEAGUES

By using Private Leagues, it is possible for you to compete directly against friends, classmates and workmates in a mini version of the game. From this page, you can create a new Private League, join one that exists and follow your progress in each of them. Remember: These are private sub-leagues of the game, so to join one you need to receive and invitation with the appropriate Private League name and password. Or you can start your own Private League and invite your friends to join!

ENTER TO THE WORLD CUP MANAGER
    Last edited by juxtepuas; 08-26-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Default Re: World Cup Manager 2014

will check it out

I want that jersey. Will join later.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I won 2nd place in the playoffs manager, didn't get my jersey. I dropped them like 3 emails, left an equiry on their site, but nothing.
    Last edited by wally_world; 08-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    I won 2nd place in the playoffs manager, didn't get my jersey. I dropped them like 3 emails, left an equiry on their site, but nothing.
    Sorry, what is your e-mail address? It's possible that we haven't received your e-mail. You can write me through private message.

Thank you!

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juxtepuas
    Sorry, what is your e-mail address? It's possible that we haven't received your e-mail. You can write me through private message.

Thank you!
    I cant PM you, i think you dont have enough posts on here.
    Last edited by wally_world; 08-22-2014 at 10:06 AM.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Overall runner-up: The 2nd ranked in the overall standings, will receive a Thunder's Kevin Durant jersey.

Always 2nd place.

- Overall runner-up: The 2nd ranked in the overall standings, will receive a Thunder's Kevin Durant jersey.
    So fitting.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    I cant PM you, i think you dont have enough posts on here.

[COLOR="White"]jude(at)hotmail(dot)sg[/COLOR]
    We've got already your e-mail address into our database. We're going to send you an e-mail today!

I can't create a team in your site, when i click "Create Teams" it always redirect me to enter in my account.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    I can't create a team in your site, when i click "Create Teams" it always redirect me to enter in my account.
    Have you already get to create the team? We don't know why you have this error.

Have you already get to create the team? We don't know why you have this error.
    Nop.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Nop.
    What is your username?

What is your username?
    Now i can, already put a team.

Learning to shoot layups