Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Will LeBron be remembered as a bigger choker than Wilt if he loses his next Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Let me clarify: Lebron clearly didn't have sufficient help to beat a great Warriors team. It's not his fault. HOWEVER, saying his series was some "GOAT level shit" is laughable and anyone he says that should not be taken seriously. Due to the Cavs lack of playmakers, they were forced to play Bran iso ball...the results were utterly disastrous from an offensive standpoint. Make no mistake, they won those 2 games in spite of their putrid offense. The Cavs shot like 33% in game 2 for ****'s sake. The also stifled the Warriors offense in game 3. GS finally got hot in the 4th quarter, but the defensive work the Cavs did through the first 3 quarters was enough to hang on and win.

It was basically Iguodala vs Lebron (1-on-1) for most of the Cavs possessions. Iguodala won most of the time. People are gonna jump down my throat for bringing up Kobe, but I do believe this series would have been more favorable for him, due to him being a superior iso scorer imo. Doesn't necessarily mean he's a better player or that the Cavs would've won with Kobe instead of Bran, but this type of series is more suited to his strengths.

Any legit NBA star could've posted the same if not better stats than LeBron in these last Finals if he got to hog and chuck the ball as much as Bran did. Lol as that being some GOAT Finals performance

Default Re: Will LeBron be remembered as a bigger choker than Wilt if he loses his next Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Bringing up Kobe shows your agenda. It's also unfair to compare Kobe at his best to one of the weakest versions of LeBron. 2012-14 LeBron wins this series easily (if he is in attack mode like he was) and you know it.

Who is saying it is GOAT level? Idiots?
    livinglegend, dubeta, mehyaM24, Trollsmasher, Arbitrary Water...