Default Re: 12/26 Game Thread: Chicago Bulls @ Golden State Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Rose 4-17 1-8 3PT
    lmao 1-8 3pt

wish he did that against the lakers

I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    You're implying it with those stats. Specifically with the missed 3s you made sure to include.
    I don't need to imply anything. His performance speaks for itself. Though, since you obviously need assistance in your analysis, going 4-17 speaks more towards inefficiency than an overabundance of shots.

Cause according to you everything is his fault, including his teammates not able to knock down good looks.
    Yep. Rose is the only PG in the league whose teammates fail to capitalize upon being set up.

More excuses.

Omg curry almost 3ple double this game, way different from last game lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Rose still chucking. Westbrick numbers
    People still under the delusion than Rose is better than Westbrook it seems.

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by MASH Transit
    I don't need to imply anything. His performance speaks for itself. Though, since you obviously need assistance in your analysis, going 4-17 speaks more towards inefficiency than an overabundance of shots.

Yep. Rose is the only PG in the league whose teammates fail to capitalize upon being set up.

More excuses.

That's the most broken record excuse of excuses. So when his teammates hit shots Rose gets the glory and when they miss Rose is absolved from all blame...

Typical Mcnugget huggin Rose Stans
    Last edited by TheBluest; 12-27-2011 at 02:16 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Are Steph Curry's ankles made of popcorn or something?

Banned

8 of those being highly contested 3s, which he takes when teammates aren't hitting. Rip would hit more if he was given more time, but apparently Thibs is trying to give Brewer a chance to prove himself.

More excuses.
    More Hate really. Too bad your westbrook will never be Rose, which is pretty much what pisses you off.

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

People still under the delusion than Rose is better than Westbrook it seems.

They are about even but if BustBrick would act like he wasn't better than Durant he would have the clear edge over Rose. It's going to take a long time before anyone NBA becomes more overrated than Rose.

Stephen Curry hurt his ankle again... wtf.

this does not look good...

idk wtf is up with these dudes? our bigs were ass in the help defense, rip shot great but threw some horrible passes which led to turnovers, brewer thinking hes a scoring sg and rose literally needs to stop chucking the 3.

lu is the only bright spot and i hope thibs gives him a rest from practice tomorrow cuz he deserves it. the other fools need to man up and thibs needs to leave korvers ass out if he aint making his first 2 shots.

8 of those being highly contested 3s, which he takes when teammates aren't hitting. Rip would hit more if he was given more time, but apparently Thibs is trying to give Brewer a chance to prove himself.
    And the excuses flow like water.

More Hate really.
    I hate Rose because he went 4-17, and 1-8 from beyond the arc? Terrific logic.

Too bad your westbrook will never be Rose, which is pretty much what pisses you off.
    Sorry man, I'm not a child. This "my guy is better than yours!" is irrelevant and doesn't apply to my motivations. Players performances speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame

Rose still chucking.
    Quote Originally Posted by DuMa

Rose 4-17 1-8 3PT
    Rose tryin his best to be like Kobe.

Banned

And the excuses flow like water.

I hate Rose because he went 4-17, and 1-8 from beyond the arc? Terrific logic.
    You hate Rose from one loss.....ONE. I could understand if we see this for the next five games and nothing changes. Both games I've seen a ranging Excellent to Acceptable (but needs touching up) Rose. Same with Deng, Rip and CJ Watson. The others not so much, there-fore they get criticism.

Sorry man, I'm not a child. This "my guy is better than yours!" is irrelevant and doesn't apply to my motivations. Players performances speak for themselves.
    Yea, like yesterday's. There is no game....Everyone knows who's better. And he's the one holding the current MVP title.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 12-27-2011 at 02:36 AM.

You hate Rose from one loss.....ONE. I could understand if we see this for the next five games and nothing changes. Both games I've seen a ranging Excellent to Acceptable (but needs touching up) Rose. Same with Deng, Rip and CJ Watson. The others not so much, there-fore they get criticism.
    Rose was largely inefficient in the playoffs as well. His performance tonight was not an aberration, it was the extension of a trend.

Yea, like yesterday's. There is no game....Everyone knows who's better. And he's the one holding the current MVP title.
    There is no MVP for the 2011-2012 season. That award isn't given until the playoffs. Not that it matters, as it has absolutely no bearing on Rose's 4-17 performance tonight.

Banned

Rose was largely inefficient in the playoffs as well. His performance tonight was not an aberration, it was the extension of a trend.
    Playoffs Rose is last year not this year. And no its not a trend. Including Pre-games, I've seen 4 games of a contributing Rose who only starts attempting shots in the late second half.....JUST like this game. Going solely off stats is not the best way of examining what happened. Rose is not going on shooting up bricks all game, its only until the late 3rd quarter, which is after he feels the job is not getting done elsewhere. Korver started to hit...but it was too late at that point.

Thibs gets some blame too.....

There is no MVP for the 2011-2012 season. That award isn't given until the playoffs. Not that it matters, as it has absolutely no bearing on Rose's 4-17 performance tonight.
    Clearly you knew what I meant, just trying to be an ass now. And this "bad" performance will be covered with multiple outstanding performances....JUST like last year.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 12-27-2011 at 02:55 AM.