As much as I love the Heat, definitely couldn't deny it. Our fans in South Beach f***ing suck.

Since 07 til the Beasley era, people simply dont give a f*** down there. They dont really give their A game unless it was an elite team coming. And even then, they still arrive late --- which is a common occurrence even way back in the Shaq era. Im pretty sure most of yall know that already.

BUT -- the people there usually step up and actually are great when it comes in the playoffs. This year is different because it's those rich ****ing fake bandwagoners who have the money to afford them. The real fans get stuck in worse seats, specifically in the upper bowl. I talked to my buddy who attended Game 1 and he said the lower bowl people sucked so ****ing badly (and we indeed saw that in the telecast) that the game sounded like a golf game. smh. But he did say to me that the ones in the upper balcony are the most active in the game. They're the first ones to start chants and boos, now only if we could switch those 2 and get the real fans lower where the TV focuses.......

I once attended a Pacers-Heat game last season (Beasley was still on the team) when I was having a vacation in Miami. And damn man. Even 10 mins after the starting line-ups and jumpball, the arena was only like 35% full. That was so embarrassing and disgusting.

So it's not surprising that Miami's crowd isn't exactly that great considering the players but still man, they gotta step it up in the further days coming. To the last night crowd's credit..........they kinda actually got alive in the 4th but still, you would expect and want them for FULL 48 mins of the game cheering. Not just for a quarter or segments.

And im sure others would feel the same way as me too. If we were only rich and can afford those type of tickets..........