Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Is Kyrie Irving the best third option EVER?

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Yeah, while I like mods having banning power, it shouldnt be use a threat when someone post things you personally disagree with....

Even though JT is clearly agenda posting to an idiotic degree.
    It has been stated that posting idiotic sh!t with no regard for actual fact all in the name of agenda will result in a ban. Jeff just banned him for it... Not any of the newly instated mods.

I asked him to smarten up. I don't think that's too much to ask.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Eh, a couple day ban isn't going to do anything. This isn't like rehabilitating a person. These accounts exists solely to troll. Want a repeat defender to stop then get rid of the account.

Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Kobe Bryant?
    Wow. Just... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Eh, a couple day ban isn't going to do anything. This isn't like rehabilitating a person. These accounts exists solely to troll. Want a repeat defender to stop then get rid of the account.
    The first ban is 2-4 days. Goes up from there.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It has been stated that posting idiotic sh!t with no regard for actual fact all in the name of agenda will result in a ban. Jeff just banned him for it... Not any of the newly instated mods.

I asked him to smarten up. I don't think that's too much to ask

I asked him to smarten up. I don't think that's too much to ask.
    But 80 percent of the posters on this site have an agenda, especially the OP. Do you think russwest0 truly believes Kyrie is the best 3rd option ever? As big as a Cavs fan as you are I'm sure not even you believe Kyrie is the best #3 ever. It's pretty clear the OP is just trying to over hype Lebron's teammates so he can put all the blame on Lebron if they don't win a title. Why is he not receiving a warning?

Is he even better than Tim Hardaway (3rd option behind Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond on the early 90's Warriors)?

It has been stated that posting idiotic sh!t with no regard for actual fact all in the name of agenda will result in a ban.
    The first ban is 2-4 days. Goes up from there.
    Could be a game-changer. I guess we'll see.

Dennis Johnson as a 4th option > Kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    But 80 percent of the posters on this site have an agenda, especially the OP. Do you think russwest0 truly believes Kyrie is the best 3rd option ever? As big as a Cavs fan as you are I'm sure not even you believe Kyrie is the best #3 ever. It's pretty clear the OP is just trying to over hype Lebron's teammates so he can put all the blame on Lebron if they don't win a title? Why is he not receiving a warning?
    Russwest was recently banned (by Jeff) for the same reason. He understands the situation. But, then again, it isn't insane to assert that -- if he actually is the 3rd option -- that he has the potential to be the best 3rd option ever. He just turned 22 and his ceiling is the best PG in the league. In general, those kind of players are not 3rd options.

James Worthy >

Worthy won the 1988 NBA Finals MVP, made the all-star team 7 times, made the All-NBA team 2 times (3rd team only), and won 3 championships. He was just a very efficient scorer, and not to mention he was also clutch. Without him, the Lakers sure wouldn't have been as successful in the 80s. That's saying a lot for a guy who was the 3rd option. Kyrie has a ton of work to do before we can call him the best 3rd option ever.

Lets see how good he is off the ball before we go crazy over him as a 3rd option.

He's not going to have half as many possessions to try and break his man down off the dribble, and he really isn't great as a spot up 3 point shooter. He actually shot WORSE in spot up situations last year than off the dribble

Russwest was recently banned (by Jeff) for the same reason. He understands the situation. But, then again, it isn't insane to assert that -- if he actually is the 3rd option -- that he has the potential to be the best 3rd option ever. He just turned 22 and his ceiling is the best PG in the league. In general, those kind of players are not 3rd options.
    Okay, as long as both sides are being punished I won't complain.
    I hope he does turn out to be the best #3 ever, would make for some very exciting basketball.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    not going to lie, Was really excited to watch Kyrie continue to progress and see what he could do as the go to guy on a team with some actual talent.

Kyrie & Love duo by themselves would be f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king nasty..

kind of sucks that he's about to be relegated to "stand in the corner" because Irvings ability with the ball is what makes him the most exciting player on offense..possibly in the entire league
    PLZ LEARN HOW TO PLAY SOME DECENT DEFENCE 1ST