Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default New York Knicks at Charlotte Bobcats 12/5/12

This game has some intriguing factors. The return of Rayomond Felton and Tyson Chandler, the rookie MKG guarding Carmelo Anthony, the fact that there are more NY transplants in Charlotte than there are native Charlotteans. It should be an electric atmosphere.

My hopes are that we put Monday's debacle behind us and come out fighting. I'd love to see MKG and Taylor work in tandem to frustrate Melo. It will result in a lot of fouls but so be it. I'd also like to see Biz block Rasheed and have Sheed go off and get ejected. After all the ball don't lie.

$4 beers tonight at TWC. Should be fun.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: New York Knicks at Charlotte Bobcats 12/5/12

sounds like fun. if i lived in charlotte this is definitely one of the games i would hit up. i actually kind of like our chances...i'm not convinced the knicks are very good and we always play them tough for whatever reason

but man, what the hell happened against the blazers? i got home from work and turned the game on to see we were up by like 17 with only a few minutes left. made myself a little burrito, got back and the lead was trimmed to like 9 all of a sudden and then we just blew it. worst meal ever
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
but man, what the hell happened against the blazers? i got home from work and turned the game on to see we were up by like 17 with only a few minutes left. made myself a little burrito, got back and the lead was trimmed to like 9 all of a sudden and then we just blew it. worst meal ever

I blame it on the coach and Dunlap said as much after the game. He kept the small lineup in too long. Had he put MKG and Biz back in the game I think we would've won. Gotta remember that he's a rookie too, learning how to be a big time coach.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:16 AM   #4
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

tough loss tonight, but it's not all bad. i'd like to remind everyone that we're not supposed to be winning and it's probably not in our best interests to win any more than 25 games this season. i don't want a fringe playoff product, we've been through that before. we need a top 5 pick to really see this team go
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
tough loss tonight, but it's not all bad. i'd like to remind everyone that we're not supposed to be winning and it's probably not in our best interests to win any more than 25 games this season. i don't want a fringe playoff product, we've been through that before. we need a top 5 pick to really see this team go

So true. Still it's hard to accept a loss, especially since the game was so winnable.

My thoughts on the game:

Why didn't Tyson Chandler ever play like that for us?
It's great to see Felton having success. He's a straight up nice guy and he really struggled in Denver and Portland.
After Bismack blocked a shot he did the Mutombo finger wag. I love it. Get some swag Biz!
Dunlap was great in the post game interview. Nothing but positive reinforcement for the young guys. I can just picture Larry Brown coming out and droning on and on about the turnovers at the end.
I'm starting to think that maybe fixing the hitch in MKG's jumper might not be such a good thing. It's kind of like Jim Furyk's golf swing: ugly, but it works.

Bizmack does the Mutombo finger wag

Last edited by rufuspaul : 12-06-2012 at 09:25 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: