Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    College star

Default Re: Lettuce talk about CP3's playoff career?

Nash is best PG but he's got such crappy teammates, his team barely made it to the playoffs and then got swept.

High School Starter

Know your trollin but I'll bite, cp's been a beast in the playoffs obviously not yad the team success of parker but let me tell u cp>parker, pauls better at everything and yep defense too way more clutch and if he went to Lakers instead of destroying them everytime they play you'd have a fat for him

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    And please, show me one credibly person calling Lebrons 09 cast "the deepest in the league". I'd really like to see it. Not Skip Bayless either. And for a proponent of the "Only legends' opinions matter, ISH posters are nobodys" argument, you sure seem to feel the opposite when it fits your agenda.

But yeah, let's see the quotes. I'll take some ISH ones too, provided their not written by Lakers fans. I normally don't give a fvck about lebron but this was so stupid i'm gona need to see the evidence. Deepest team my ass.

I agree, I'm not a Cavs/Heat/Lebron fan at all. But what he said was so stupid that I had to keep going and argue the point.

Also, Nick Young, why do you keep mentioning the 58 point game? That was 1 game. Big deal. So what happens when people talk about how the Lakers lost by 36 FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP against the Celtics? Great way to go out huh? Or when your homosexual fantasy Kobe Bryant went 6-27 and got carried by Pau? You have fun nitpicking on other people's teams and players but can't even realize the players you like have had bad games in the playoffs too.

Lol at this fool comparing Chris Paul (who is the #1 option on his team) to a guy like Tony Parker who, although he is a great player, is not even close to the first option. He also had some of the best bigs in NBA history in Duncan and Robinson, great role players every year, and a great Spurs system. There's a reason why Poppovich can rest his starters and still keep his team competitive. He's an amazing coach and deserves more credit. Stop acting like Parker was the one that did everything.
    Last edited by TheCalmInsanity; 05-13-2013 at 03:37 AM.

High School Starter

That's not a bad idea let's talk about kobe and parkers worst playoff performances, cp and LBJ must must suck to constantly be called top 3 players damn it must eat u inside nick young that lebrons destined to likely finish closer to mj in the alltime list then kobe and he's just hitting his prime n has 4mvps while kobe has one that most say Chris Paul deserved while u don't hear much talk about LeBron not deserving any of his, mm how about let's look at kobes so called clutch stats oh that's right they suck while cp a 6 foot not particularly athletic pg does better in those situations

Chris Paul was the only player that came to play for the Clippers.

High School Starter

I had a look at parkers playoff games up to and including 06 here's some of his no shows
    03 vs suns 2 0 2 on 1/7
    7 3 7 2/13
    7 1 2 3/9 4turnovers
    Vs Dallas 0 1 1 0/5
    Vs nets finals 4 2 2 2/6
    3 4 2 1/12
    04 vs Lakers 8 2 5 4/12 4turnovers
    9 1 3 4/18 6 turnovers elim game
    05 vs Denver 10 3 3 3/12 4 turnovers
    Vs suns 13 3 5 5/17 6 turnovers
    8 2 3 3/11 elim game
    06 vs Dallas 8 4 3 3/15

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Test
    haha, if Nick Young gets murdered/banned... remember this post.

-Smak

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    PG defense doesnt win titles, THATS HOW FISHER WON 5 TITLES

Also Tony Parker is a solid underrated defender who doesn't take dumb risks and plays fundamental defense. And a much better defender then CP3 whose defense GETS WORSE in the playoffs.

Why are people in this thread rating a loser who always flops out of the playoffs ahead of a winner with 3 rings? Why so many excuses defending CP3 and so much bullshit being said about Tony Parker?

Why doesn't Tony Parkers game get any respect?

Tony Parker has a history of big time clutch moments in the biggest games. CP3 has a history of losing by 58 at home in the playoffs vs the Nuggets and dirty frustration fouls in elimination games.

Are people really trying to say that CP3 clutchness>Tony Parker clutchness? :
    I never discredited his offensive game or clutchness and im not trying to say that Paul is a better defender. I am saying that Parker is a HORRIBLE defender. And yes he is very unathletic and has no lift when he contests shots, not to mention that hes short and weak.

lol at this thread, lettuce talk about Kevin Garnett's playoffs career before Boston's big three era?