Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Okay, so I just pulled a number from a total dime, need rookie advice

I usually stay within people I know or see, school area.. and even then, until a year ago or so I was crazy shy..

so, particularly chatting with strangers, is new for me.

This chick is a bomb. Long, curly brown hair, big natural titties on a slim (!) body... I have her number/whats app..

when do I make the first text? It shouldnt be too soon, right? I'll go with tommorow night...

since she's a stranger, how long do I text before I propose the first meeting, or when should that be?...

The annoying thing about writing via WhatsApp is that you can see ones activity.. 'when was she online? If I go online blah blah..'

I thought about asking to meet like the weekend after this one.. obviously not asking right away though.

So ISH, first, slander me for asking for rookie advice, then bring the hot tips, cause this girl is good

Default Re: Okay, so I just pulled a number from a total dime, need rookie advice

I wouldnt be to worried about when you send here a text and when you should ask here out

Just be funny (as we all know you can be) and show genuine interest in her life and wanting too see her. Dont want to be stuck chatting with here for so long that it might get weird when you first meet.

But you should lay eggs and feel how she respond as you go. Some chicks want to meet up the same night, some wants to wait and have you work for it

Default Re: Okay, so I just pulled a number from a total dime, need rookie advice

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I usually stay within people I know or see, school area.. and even then, until a year ago or so I was crazy shy..

so, particularly chatting with strangers, is new for me.

This chick is a bomb. Long, curly brown hair, big natural titties on a slim (!) body... I have her number/whats app..

when do I make the first text? It shouldnt be too soon, right? I'll go with tommorow night...

since she's a stranger, how long do I text before I propose the first meeting, or when should that be?...

The annoying thing about writing via WhatsApp is that you can see ones activity.. 'when was she online? If I go online blah blah..'

I thought about asking to meet like the weekend after this one.. obviously not asking right away though.

So ISH, first, slander me for asking for rookie advice, then bring the hot tips, cause this girl is good
    From the lay king my advice would be...

Keep the texts (or whatever) short and sweet, to the point, and act like you're busy. Don't respond immediately.

Heightens the curiosity. Works every time.

How old are you/her?

right, I got a couple of go aheads, Ill bring up how I got her number, cause it was kinda funny/awkward imo..

as for keeping her waiting a bit, I dont know, the reactions are so different on that... some hate that, and like showing a bit of interest (I know, ofc theres interest, I asked for her number.. you know, like a fine line).

"how old are you/her?" Good question! Wanted to add that.. Id guess her 18/19... im 19 (damn, finally have to admit my age, this will be annoying in the future during NBA discussions 'you were 3 years old when Kobe started winning lmao! stfu!'). So keep that in mind.

Make sure she's real.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Make sure she's real.
    GOT IT

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    From the lay king my advice would be...

Keep the texts (or whatever) short and sweet, to the point, and act like you're busy. Don't respond immediately.

Heightens the curiosity. Works every time.
    Depends on the girl bro! Some chicks you gotta push to get talking, some chicks love writing long ass books and want you to do the same, and many chicks want what they cant have (writing short messages and maybe not reply til the next day). but that dont seem like AW's game and most sweethearts just want a guy to be good looking, funny, nice and genuine

age and maturity level does matter tho. younger chicks is more into that hard to get bs

5-time NBA All-Star

Hate to spoil the party, but every single time you f*ck a chick (or actually just gaze lustfully) that's not your wife, you ruin the most precious bond of all.

Keep asking Him "Rabbi Zidne Ilmi" for many years and walking that higher path Arb. This is just a test and a distraction Brother. Been in the situation and gained only a bit of pleasure and lost something much much much more valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Depends on the girl bro! Some chicks you gotta push to get talking, some chicks love writing long ass books and want you to do the same, and many chicks want what they cant have (writing short messages and maybe not reply til the next day). but that dont seem like AW's game and most sweethearts just want a guy to be good looking, funny, nice and genuine

age and maturity level does matter tho. younger chicks is more into that hard to get bs
    True, gotta get a gauge on it.

But for the first two days or so, don't overdo it. It's like the same reason girls buy lingerie instead of just standing there butt ass naked... there has to be something there that keeps the mind wondering.

I'd limit the texts to maybe 5-10 or so per day unless you're getting the vibe she's the talkative type.

And ask questions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOUg956XHpY

^^ Dumbest advice ever, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    True, gotta get a gauge on it.

But for the first two days or so, don't overdo it. It's like the same reason girls buy lingerie instead of just standing there butt ass naked... there has to be something there that keeps the mind wondering.

I'd limit the texts to maybe 5-10 or so per day unless you're getting the vibe she's the talkative type.

And ask questions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOUg956XHpY

^^ Dumbest advice ever, but it works.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Hate to spoil the party, but every single time you f*ck a chick (or actually just gaze lustfully) that's not your wife, you ruin the most precious bond of all.

Keep asking Him "Rabbi Zidne Ilmi" for many years and walking that higher path Arb. This is just a test and a distraction Brother. Been in the situation and gained only a bit of pleasure and lost something much much much more valuable.
    Which is?

right.. okay.. gotta watch out you dont turn it into an essay of questions though.. would be good if its easy to smoothly draw transitions to other topics from a few first questions..

I hate trying to find a place for the first date.. fck that movie shit.. (its okay, but theres gotta be something else lol)

Plus, are there even any watchable movies right now?!

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    right.. okay.. gotta watch out you dont turn it into an essay of questions though.. would be good if its easy to smoothly draw transitions to other topics from a few first questions..

I hate trying to find a place for the first date.. fck that movie shit.. (its okay, but theres gotta be something else lol)

Plus, are there even any watchable movies right now?!
    We aren't in high school anymore.

A cafe, maybe a restaurant with live music (not rock music), a park, a fair or festival (to show off your playful side)... I always had the best luck at outdoor shopping marketplaces (like the type in NOLA where people sell art).

Go somewhere you can have conversation, but also where there's something to watch (park is great for people watching) you can use to keep the conversation going if it becomes awkward. A park in an urban environment is the best. Offer to buy her a fruit slushie or something, have some drinks (the non-alcoholic kind) and sit outside in the sun (with sunglasses) so you can check her out.

AW on a first date in a coffee shop, a police officer stop by and aks "Who parked illegally outside" AW be like:"Her!" (pointing out to his date)