Default Project Morpheus (Virtual Gaming)

Watch Gameplay of Project Morpheus' The Deep: http://youtu.be/_WzpLtCw9r0

It's going to be for the PS4. Looks insane. Virtual reality is making a good impression. In the video the guy bends his knees in real life and it happened in the game. Wonder if they're going to incorporate the Playstation Move controllers for fighting games. Imagine boxing? Or even driving.

I can't see how this wouldn't be better than anything they've came up with for the past decade. What about insanely scary games. Saw?

Only gripe is the headphones. You can tell people have larger headphones and this will definitely be an issue. Hopefully they realized that.

Banned

Default Re: Project Morpheus (Virtual Gaming)

I know someone who had an occulus dev kit, I haven't gotten to use it but he thinks it's awesome. The biggest issue will probably be if it has adverse effects after long stretches and if it can damage kids. I read about the new samsung one and the warnings for that are pretty intense and can supposedly make you feel fine until later in the day which could be scary if you go for a drive and lose your motor control/depth perception for a bit. No idea if those are just highly unlikely but slightly possible side effects though.

NBA lottery pick

People have already done some cool stuff with Oculus.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RehCTRrWM0

Looks like I'm going to throw up after playing this, and I'm noticing oculus rift is beginning to lift off a little more with public exposure since the dev kit 2 has been released. For anyone interested it's $350.