Default Street Fighter V trailer

http://a.pomf.se/uxpcau.webm

Can't believe MS let this be PS4 and PC only

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: Street Fighter V trailer

I've read some speculation that Capcom wasn't going to fund the game so maybe Sony stepped in to get it done with console exclusivity being a condition. Baseless but it would make sense given recent stories about Capcom having some sales problems.

I'm just happy there will be a new SF game. These games are basically timeless and I look forward to seeing what changes in gameplay are made. I'm probably going to go PC this time unless they allow last-gen fightsticks to work on PS4 (similar to what Skullgirls is doing).

Last edited by konex; 12-14-2014 at 02:34 AM.

The graphic obviously looks better with closer views. The gameplay seems to be exactly the same with possibly some strategy change due to narrower screen ranges.

Noodle on Chun-li's head though

lol the bowl needs to come off after some time

PS: I changed the link to one with better quality

Banned

Man I feel like these characters are getting bigger and bigger with each game. Street fighter 10, chun li's legs are gonna be two school buses

Banned

I don't know I've never gotten in to street fighter since it's early days. I'm more pumped for the next mortal kombat. MS said they passed because they are focusing on killer instinct as their mainstream fighting franchise, the exclusive deal doesn't include the enhanced versions that get released either as far as I am aware.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I don't know I've never gotten in to street fighter since it's early days. I'm more pumped for the next mortal kombat. MS said they passed because they are focusing on killer instinct as their mainstream fighting franchise, the exclusive deal doesn't include the enhanced versions that get released either as far as I am aware.
    Microsoft has always sucked for fighting games. Which is why I was so shocked they picked up Killer Instinct. I am a huge Mortal Kombat fan and the developers for MK work for Warner Brothers, and Warner Brothers has a close relationship with Sony....which is why MK9 had an extra character and fighting arena while the Xbox got nothing.

If you are a fighting game fan, going with Microsoft has never been smart. And it remains so today. The PS4 has Injustice, Guilty Gear Xrd, Street Fighter, and a good relationship with the Mortal Kombat franchise, while Microsoft focuses on KI. Its a joke.

If we are talking shooter games and which console is superior, I would be singing a different song.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 12-15-2014 at 11:26 PM.