Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    130 ORTG in 1st half

anyone arguing this isnt the GOAT offense doesnt know sht about basketball
    toronto raptors.

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    toronto raptors.

Yup, they're better than any team in the league outside the Warriors, Spurs, Cavs.

Problem?

I don't see the Cavs as having the best offense. Against a really good defensive minded team, the Cavs are going to be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Yup, they're better than any team in the league outside the Warriors, Spurs, Cavs.

Problem?

Yes. You're not even trying anymore. Stop getting laughed out of conversations with your nonsense. Even sports talking heads are dismissing Toronto as nothing at this point.

playing shit teams can make it seem like that

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Yes. You're not even trying anymore. Stop getting laughed out of conversations with your nonsense. Even sports talking heads are dismissing Toronto as nothing at this point.

You're retarded

Raptors had the 4th best record in the league behind the Warriors, Spurs, Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    I don't see the Cavs as having the best offense. Against a really good defensive minded team, the Cavs are going to be exposed.
    The Hawks were a defensive minded team. THE 2ND BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE
    and they got fcking murdered

Shouldn't you be backing your beta boy Durant? Or have you already given up on him? What happens if OKC goes through, do you support Lebron or the Servant?

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Shouldn't you be backing your beta boy Durant? Or have you already given up on him? What happens if OKC goes through, do you support Lebron or the Servant?
    KDs my boy but i am watching an offensive behemoth right now
    unless the 04 Pistons or 08 Celtics type defense is playing no team stands a chance against them

You're retarded

Good regular season team that plays hard.

In the playoffs, they are very ordinary.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

the hawks SUCK bro

they suck balls.

They're the best offense I've ever seen. They currently have the highest playoff ORTG ever with 127. Lebron, kyrie and love are all top 10 offensive players. Lebron and kyrie top 5. Channing at the 5 is murder one of the best pickandpop and shooting bigs. JR is the best spot up shooter in the league. Delly shooting lights out. Shumpert is their worst shooter on the perimeter and he's shot 47% from 3. The only player in their rotation who can't shoot 3s at an absurd clip is Tristan Thompson whos the best offensive rebounder in the NBA.......there is nothing u can do to them defensively. ATL was a top 3 defense and they made a mockery of them

They didn't even shoot the lights out from 3 this game. They're the most diverse offense ever, dominated the paint, boards. Love is the best inside outside big in the league and statistically one of the best post bigs, kyrie is the best handler and slasher/finisher in NBA and an incredible scorer and shooter. One on one he's a top 5 unguardable player.

And they can play D too. Delly, lebron, Tristan and shump are among the best defenders at their position. When they go small love and kyrie are playing their roles and not liabilities anymore. They had a 92DRTG tonight and so far in playoffs they

They will easily win the title like Lakers did in 82 after getting Riley midseason. Tyron Lue is the next great alltime coach. My ball iq is far too high for u guys. Take my advice dummies this season is over. Can the Cavs threepeat is the next question?
    With a longwinded thread like this, I have to actually believe you're serious..... and by that extension, delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    Cavs set offensive records against among the best defensive teams in the league this season, the Hawks. Blew them out in 4. Not saying I agree with "best offense ever" but the Cavs are really deep, and really flexible offensively it's gotta be a nightmare to match up to them no matter who the opponent is.

3-time NBA All-Star

You're retarded

bran stan calling someone retard

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Good regular season team that plays hard.

In the playoffs, they are very ordinary.

If anyone knows the true meaning of regular season warriors, it would be us Bulls fans