Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Celtics fans right now

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    Which Celtics fans are those? I feel like we have a good relationship with most/all fanbases... dont remember a Celtics fan starting this kind of thread any time recently...
    There are some good Celtics fans and there are some bad ones. Same with each fan base.
    I wouldn't have opened a thread like this but it really seems like the Knicks fans get more shit than anyone when they open a thread like this.

I'm pretty sure there were some Celtics fans behaving like this,if not even worse,after they swept the Knicks in 2011.

Banned

just wait till the knicks get swept by the heat

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    just wait till the knicks get swept by the heat
    wishing on a star huh?

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Honestly, this is why most Knicks fans are hated. Do you honestly need to make a thread bashing the other team and their fans after you won? Especially after Celtics have dominated the East for the last half decade. Show some class.
    You have said the Nets would have the best record in basketball if they would play with heart every night...you're not allowed to give input on anything

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    wishing on a star huh?

As Clutch said earlier...Knicks fans got destroyed by all the fan bases when they were getting ruined for years. "You guys suck, you can't make the playoffs", or "you guys can't get out of the first round". Now that they're successful and they bite back everybody turns into a bunch of *******. Grow a set. This is sports. Trash-talk happens, phackits.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    There are some good Celtics fans and there are some bad ones. Same with each fan base.
    I wouldn't have opened a thread like this but it really seems like the Knicks fans get more shit than anyone when they open a thread like this.

I'm pretty sure there were some Celtics fans behaving like this,if not even worse,after they swept the Knicks in 2011.
    Situations are very different... as someone has already stated, Game 4 is gonna most probably be the last home game of the KG era and maybe Garnett's (and Pierce's???) last game...

Combine that with the Boston bombing just days ago and I tell you, this can't get much more classless...
    Last edited by albas89; 04-27-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
    As Clutch said earlier...Knicks fans got destroyed by all the fan bases when they were getting ruined for years. "You guys suck, you can't make the playoffs", or "you guys can't get out of the first round". Now that they're successful and they bite back everybody turns into a bunch of *******. Grow a set. This is sports. Trash-talk happens, phackits.
    basically this

Knicks have been shit so long, no wonder they're gloating like crazy.

Will be fun to watch when the Pacers or Heat shut them the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Knicks have been shit so long, no wonder they're gloating like crazy.

Will be fun to watch when the Pacers or Heat shut them the **** up.
    I disagree with your future analysis as far as the Pacers ago (no argument with the Heat), but at least you can understand Knicks fans talking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
    I disagree with your future analysis as far as the Pacers ago (no argument with the Heat), but at least you can understand Knicks fans talking shit.
    I can understand it.

And I stand by my cotdam Pacers!

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    This is classless. I hope Celtics come back and win the series. I'm a fan of neither team but come on show a little class Knicks fans.
    NOPE!

Melo's leading the old horse out to the pastures, JR's following ready to put it down.

I can hear Marv Albert now... "And the New York Knicks have swept the Boston Celtics, ending their chances at a title, and effectively ENDING THE BIG 3 ERA!"

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I can understand it.

And I stand by my cotdam Pacers!
    As you should. That's what fans do. Support their teams and trash the rest of 'em. Should be a good series when it comes

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    Show me some proof, please.
    I'd like to see proof too. I haven't even seen any Boston trolls on this forum.

It's random people that were talking shit when Celtics swept the Knicks. I remember saying good games like I always do after a series. Said the same thing when Miami beat us twice. Maybe I should begin laughing at the Knicks when Miami beats them again and again. Nope, I'm on this forum for basketball, not kids' games.

Good college starter

What's so funny? As a Knicks fan, you should be able to sympathize with them.