Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Would you rather have Russell Westbrook or Kyrie Irving on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Durant would chose Kyrie because he is physically terrified of confronting Westbrook
    That was neither funny, clever or provoking. What's your agenda?

Westbrook by a landslide

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Default Re: Would you rather have Russell Westbrook or Kyrie Irving on your team?

Never seen Kyrie with a quality team, in fact he's been absolute garbage teams. Now that Kyrie has lebron/love and WB is without KD (but still has mmore help than kyrie ever had) the two have in a sense flipped situations so we'll get an idea of who both players are as "standalone" players so to speak.

Personally I feel like WB is going to get exposed in these first 20-30 games of this season but we'll see.

kobetard

lol, I get why the last thread about ibaka was made but am a little confused about this one.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Not sure if serious.....Westbrook.

Great college starter

Westbrook easily. Does more to impact the game.

Westbrook. Because while he's dumb as a rock he's still a good defender. Hopefully he's not my first option though.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I would not trade Kyrie for Westbrook.

Kyrie is a better fit on this Cavs team as it's currently constructed IMO.

Westbrook is obviously a great player, but I think he is even more ball-dominant than Kyrie, and would not be the best fit next to Lebron.

A player like WB needs to be the clear #1 or #2 option to thrive.