Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #46
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Nets @ Nuggets game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Nets need to draft this kid in the 2008 NBA Draft. Stephen curry is a very good player. He broke the ncaa freshman record for most number of threes made (113) and Curry is currently one of the leading scorers in the NCAA Tournament in his sophomore season ( 25.6 PPG). He got his shooting touch from his dad dell curry and his athleticism from his volleyball player mom. He is probably one of the best 2nd Generation Player in the US NCAA this year.

Full Name: Stephen Curry
Birth Place: Charlotte, NC
Height: 6-3
DOB: 1988
Weight: 180 lbs. Position: Guard
Class: Sophomore
Jersey Number: 30

NCAA 2007-08 Stats

PPG, 4.7 RPG, 2.0 SPG, 2.8 SPG, 42.3 3 pt. %, 87 Ft %, 47.4 FG %

I don't know. I like Devin Harris as the Nets PG and Carter as the Nets SG. He really seems too small to play the 2 anyway. Good player but the Nets need big men. I'd like the Nets to draft Roy Hibbert.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #47
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Lawrence Frank suck at coaching.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #48
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Lawrence Frank suck at coaching.

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #49
Nets fan 93
D'Angelo Russell Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
I don't know. I like Devin Harris as the Nets PG and Carter as the Nets SG. He really seems too small to play the 2 anyway. Good player but the Nets need big men. I'd like the Nets to draft Roy Hibbert.
agreed Hibbert would fit in great
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #50
Nets fan 93
D'Angelo Russell Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
lol
Old 03-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #51
Nets fan 93
D'Angelo Russell Era

Quote:

Nets need to draft this kid in the 2008 NBA Draft. Stephen curry is a very good player. He broke the ncaa freshman record for most number of threes made (113) and Curry is currently one of the leading scorers in the NCAA Tournament in his sophomore season ( 25.6 PPG). He got his shooting touch from his dad dell curry and his athleticism from his volleyball player mom. He is probably one of the best 2nd Generation Player in the US NCAA this year.

He just dropped 40 points today against Gonzaga, and now has put the Wildcats into the second round of the Midwest Regional against No. 2 seed Georgetown on Sunday.

Full Name: Stephen Curry
Birth Place: Charlotte, NC
Height: 6-3
DOB: 1988
Weight: 180 lbs. Position: Guard
Class: Sophomore
Jersey Number: 30

NCAA 2007-08 Stats

PPG, 4.7 RPG, 2.0 SPG, 2.8 SPG, 0.3 BPG, 42.3 3 pt. %, 87 Ft %, 47.4 FG %
This is the shooter that we need and he can hit FTs
Old 03-22-2008, 01:54 AM   #52
KRAYZIE
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
id rather take larry brown or JVG...but i dont give a **** anymore cuz AI is going to leave this pathetic team filled with losers and stat padders...so to me it has no meaning...i hope AI comes back to philly where he belongs!

Yeah right, we all know that Iguodala is leaving philly by next season and maybe dre as well, so why in the hell would AI want to go back to Philly? just so he can play with more scrubs? and don't forget that AI and Mo don't like each other. AI belongs to Denver now and I hope they sign him for 6 more years. Just remember guys, 41-28 is not a losing record and even though they aren't in the playoffs currently, in any other year they would've made the playoffs. AI wants to win a ring and he's got a way better chance of getting it in Denver as opposed to going back to Philly(HAHA) and he knows that, so why would he want to go back to that dump.

Also don't go around calling my team losers and stat padders, dumbasses like you are whats giving real Denver fans a bad name. To people like you, nothing is Iversons fault. When Denver loses and in that loss lets say that hypothetically, AI had a bad shooting night, people like you would blame everyone else around him instead of him because that;s all n*t-huggers like you do. I remember you trashing Camby & KMart, well dumbsh*t, remember that without Camby's 14 rpg + 4 bpg & umm..KMart's ferocious attitude?, Denver would be getting raped in the paint + defensively all game long. AI even said that this team goes when Marcus goes, which obviosly means that Camby playing well is a big key for their success.

The only thing we have in common are 1. AI fans(although you're nuts about him) 2. Karl is a ********* and needs to be fired ASAP. Other than that, go jump off a building.

Good win for Denver, thought they had me worried in the 3rd quarter. All hope for Denver is not lost yet because Goldenstate play the lakers back-2back and this is a great oppurtuniy for Denver to get back in the playoffs and that 8th seed. Though I doubt it.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: