Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2008, 03:03 AM   #31
KokeAyne
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
KokeAyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 653
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

And also in Minnesota the farthest KG got was to the WCF and that was 1 year only. The Wolves never got a decent team around KG so that he would be able to compete for a title.

However with Malone his team was a contender for many years but when he couldn't beat MJ and get a ring he sold his soul to go to the most stacked team in the league so that he would get an easy ride to a ring.
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:06 AM   #32
reppy
Apparently likes anime
 
reppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,004
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
When I see Jazz fans, I just think 'mormons.' Seriously... Utah's population is over 70% mormon.... meaning most of the people at Jazz games have on magic underwear.

.................................................. ....................
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:32 AM   #33
xTozer
I usually hit open layups
 
xTozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 177
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Dear god, how DARE the Jazz fans get involved in a game and react negatively towards the opposition, the Lakers would NEVER do such a thing.
xTozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:52 AM   #34
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan
 
SCREWstonRockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City 2K9
Posts: 4,029
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

It's all that built up racism inside them. It's not healthy for them to keep it bottled up inside so they have to let it loose some time.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #35
Chalkmaze
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,806
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
It's all that built up racism inside them. It's not healthy for them to keep it bottled up inside so they have to let it loose some time.

Is that supposed to be funny?? At least have enough brain cells to insult Jazz fans with some sort of humor or wit.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #36
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan
 
SCREWstonRockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City 2K9
Posts: 4,029
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
Is that supposed to be funny?? At least have enough brain cells to insult Jazz fans with some sort of humor or wit.

I guess everything else is fine until racism is brought up right? Did I hit too close to home?
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #37
Chalkmaze
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,806
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
I guess everything else is fine until racism is brought up right? Did I hit too close to home?
No, you're so far off it's not even funny.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #38
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan
 
PejaNowitzki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,754
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Fisher got booed because he's a lying *******. He pretty much told the Jazz that he wanted out because basketball wasn't important to him and it was more important for him to be with his daughter who was receiving treatment in New York at the time. Numerous sources have stated that he pledged LM that he would not return to the Western Conference IF he decided to play ever again.


Quote:

"Life for me outweighs the game of basketball,"

Derek Fisher said this right after Utah released him from his contract.

Two days later, he signed with the Lakers, even though his daughter was still in New York.


He then took her out of NYC, which has the world's best facility for treatment for her particular form of cancer, and brought her to LA, to a lesser treatment facility.


Anyone who thinks what Derek Fisher did was "ALL FOR HIS DAUGHTER" is either smoking crack or a Lakers fan. The guy simply never wanted to be in Utah, and wanted to get out, and instead of admitting that, he used his daughter as a tool to get himself out.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:11 AM   #39
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er
 
glidedrxlr22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: lakers r done
Posts: 4,885
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Jazz fans are some of the best, loudest and most supportive fans out there. Before the game starts, there are no empty seats.....unlike LA.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #40
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard
 
2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Why does it matter?
Posts: 1,678
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
Fisher got booed because he's a lying *******. He pretty much told the Jazz that he wanted out because basketball wasn't important to him and it was more important for him to be with his daughter who was receiving treatment in New York at the time. Numerous sources have stated that he pledged LM that he would not return to the Western Conference IF he decided to play ever again.




Derek Fisher said this right after Utah released him from his contract.

Two days later, he signed with the Lakers, even though his daughter was still in New York.


He then took her out of NYC, which has the world's best facility for treatment for her particular form of cancer, and brought her to LA, to a lesser treatment facility.


Anyone who thinks what Derek Fisher did was "ALL FOR HIS DAUGHTER" is either smoking crack or a Lakers fan. The guy simply never wanted to be in Utah, and wanted to get out, and instead of admitting that, he used his daughter as a tool to get himself out.

So because he chooses LA where he can get the same treatment options as NY he doesn't care about his daughter and is a liar? Thats the stupidest reasoning ever, especailly since its clear the same treatment isn't available in Salt Lake City. The Jazz just need to be happy they won't be paying Fish $22 mil over the next 4 years and thank him for giving them more money to offer to Deron this summer to lock him up for the next 5 years. Its not like he's the piece that would get them over the hump into a championship, so why not honor a guy that contributed a lot to an unexpected playoff run last year. Who woulda though Philly fans would be the model on how to treat a star whose changed teams?

Last edited by 2LeTTeRS KD : 03-21-2008 at 10:33 AM.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #41
Brunch@Five
College superstar
 
Brunch@Five's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,157
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
Fisher got booed because he's a lying *******. He pretty much told the Jazz that he wanted out because basketball wasn't important to him and it was more important for him to be with his daughter who was receiving treatment in New York at the time. Numerous sources have stated that he pledged LM that he would not return to the Western Conference IF he decided to play ever again.




Derek Fisher said this right after Utah released him from his contract.

Two days later, he signed with the Lakers, even though his daughter was still in New York.


He then took her out of NYC, which has the world's best facility for treatment for her particular form of cancer, and brought her to LA, to a lesser treatment facility.


Anyone who thinks what Derek Fisher did was "ALL FOR HIS DAUGHTER" is either smoking crack or a Lakers fan. The guy simply never wanted to be in Utah, and wanted to get out, and instead of admitting that, he used his daughter as a tool to get himself out.

classic case of believing only what you want to believe. Pathetic
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #42
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,692
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I like it.

Derek Fisher? Fuck Derek Fisher. He doesn't play for their team anymore and plays for a rival. Besides, it's not like he was some great player with a long history there.
exactly. especially since the owner went way above and beyond to void his contract so he could focus on his daughter.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,692
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
Fisher got booed because he's a lying *******. He pretty much told the Jazz that he wanted out because basketball wasn't important to him and it was more important for him to be with his daughter who was receiving treatment in New York at the time. Numerous sources have stated that he pledged LM that he would not return to the Western Conference IF he decided to play ever again.




Derek Fisher said this right after Utah released him from his contract.

Two days later, he signed with the Lakers, even though his daughter was still in New York.


He then took her out of NYC, which has the world's best facility for treatment for her particular form of cancer, and brought her to LA, to a lesser treatment facility.


Anyone who thinks what Derek Fisher did was "ALL FOR HIS DAUGHTER" is either smoking crack or a Lakers fan. The guy simply never wanted to be in Utah, and wanted to get out, and instead of admitting that, he used his daughter as a tool to get himself out.
good post, but you will get flamed by both the lakerboys and the nancyboys on the site.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #44
kobelamarjackson
I rule the local playground
 
kobelamarjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 540
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
Fisher got booed because he's a lying *******. He pretty much told the Jazz that he wanted out because basketball wasn't important to him and it was more important for him to be with his daughter who was receiving treatment in New York at the time. Numerous sources have stated that he pledged LM that he would not return to the Western Conference IF he decided to play ever again.




Derek Fisher said this right after Utah released him from his contract.

Two days later, he signed with the Lakers, even though his daughter was still in New York.


He then took her out of NYC, which has the world's best facility for treatment for her particular form of cancer, and brought her to LA, to a lesser treatment facility.


Anyone who thinks what Derek Fisher did was "ALL FOR HIS DAUGHTER" is either smoking crack or a Lakers fan. The guy simply never wanted to be in Utah, and wanted to get out, and instead of admitting that, he used his daughter as a tool to get himself out.

man you dont even know fish, you've never met him. how can you make such an accusation?

and about utah fans, although i disagree with them booing fish, it doesnt really bother me. like others stated before it fired up the lakers. the part that is disappointing was when a fan threw beer or water or whatever it was onto the court. and even though it was only one person, the action makes all the utah fans look like vicious animals
kobelamarjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #45
vert48
Can You?
 
vert48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,443
Default Re: Seriously, what's up with Utah Jazz fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
He then took her out of NYC, which has the world's best facility for treatment for her particular form of cancer, and brought her to LA, to a lesser treatment facility.
Says who? Do you have a link to any evidence supporting that?
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy