Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron-Wade BIG PROBLEM Fantastic Piece

Its incredible how a player in his 10th year can barely make a WIDE OPEN mid range shot, all this crap about an injured knee is incredibly overblown. Im pretty sure its harder to dunk on an injured knee than pull up from mid range.
    . I cant even remember the last time he hit a 3.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Good piece and you can't deny the numbers and what we're seeing...but it reads like ESPN deflecting blame from Lebron by deriding the armchair psychology aspects that are equally as valid as the stats.
    yup, we all know this typical ESPN spinning for Lebron
    but the arguments made in the article is apparent to any objective observer

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    yup, we all know this typical ESPN spinning for Lebron
    but the arguments made in the article is apparent to any objective observer
    I definitely don't dispute the numbers and my own eye test tells me Wade is killing them right now...but I don't callously shrug the psychology of Lebron the way ESPN does, either. It does matter to a degree.

High School Varsity 6th Man WolfGang's Avatar

Lebron has played bad the last two games, but Wade has been absolute shiit the entire season. I think he needs to lose 15lbs and move to the pg spot. He definitely should start taking shot...no matter how horrible.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

[QUOTE=WolfGang]Lebron has played bad the last two games, but Wade has been absolute shiit the entire season. I think he needs to lose 15lbs and move to the pg spot. He definitely should start taking shot...no matter how horrible.[/QUOTE

Nah Wade was great from about dec to march that was when Heat were playing best ball cause Lebron and Wade could both score 30 any night and Bosh was also playing alot better.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by WolfGang
    Lebron has played bad the last two games, but Wade has been absolute shiit the entire season. I think he needs to lose 15lbs and move to the pg spot. He definitely should start taking shot...no matter how horrible.
    Nope. He was actually pretty good in the regular season, especially for a stretch during their win streak. He has been absolute shit in the postseason though. The only times I can really remember him playing good was the 4th quarter in game 5 against the Bulls and game 7 against the Pacers.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

If other star players are smart and have any concern for their own productivity and actually being allowed to help a team win by contributing their full skillset instead of just catching and shooting they'd steer clear of team with lebron on it.
    It sickens me to see what his ball dominant style has reduced two players the caliber of wade and bosh to. Designated cutter and spot up shooter is all they've become. They must make all the sacrifice and changes to their game to accommodate him while he doesn't have to make any adjustment which would allow them to better help the team. Say what you want about Melo, Kobe and durant, but their offensive versatility at least allows other players to contribute without sacrificing an aspect of their game.

If Lebron could shoot the jumpers conceded to him would this article have even surfaced? I know wade and bosh never saw this coming. It's sad, really sad. The lineup suggested in the article puts Lebron right back in CLEVELAND playing 5 on 1 kicking out bailout passes for 3 and expecting to win a title.
    Last edited by I.R.Beast; 06-13-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    If other star players are smart and have any concern for their own productivity and actually be allowed to help a team win by contributing their full skillset instead of just catching and shooting they'd steer clear of team with lebron on it.
    It sickens me to see what his ball dominant style has reduced two players the caliber of wade and bosh to. Designated cutter and spot up shooter is all they've become. They must make all the sacrifice and changes to their game to accommodate him while he doesn't have to make any adjustment which would allow them to better help the team. Say what you want about Melo, Kobe and durant, but their offensive versatility at least allows other players to contribute without sacrificing an aspect of their game.

If Lebron could shoot the jumpers conceded to him would this article have even surfaced? I know wade adn bosh never saw this coming. It's sad, really sad. The lineup suggest in the article puts Lebron right back in CLEVELAND playing 5 on 1 kicking out bailout passes for 3 and expecting to win a title.
    Agree with everything

Washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    If other star players are smart and have any concern for their own productivity and actually be allowed to help a team win by contributing their full skillset instead of just catching and shooting they'd steer clear of team with lebron on it.

If Lebron could shoot the jumpers conceded to him would this article have even surfaced? I know wade adn bosh never saw this coming. It's sad, really sad. The lineup suggest in the article puts Lebron right back in CLEVELAND playing 5 on 1 kicking out bailout passes for 3 and expecting to win a title.
    whats also sad here is that you amongst many other poster here don't realize that a player does not dictate the type of offense they run. They can call a play but thats a set play that should get people involved. Honestly do you even know what plays the heat run? In fact so much the heat offense is about ball movement for open 3s that besides lebron being dumb and dribbling out the clock without running a play they are more likely to run some kind of set plays that they seem to always change up and deliver no results. No one said here lebron shouldn't take any blame btw so...

I usually hit open layups

Wade/chalmers for Carmelo

I'm not buying this "EVERYTHING is Wade's fault" analysis either.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    whats also sad here is that you amongst many other poster here don't realize that a player does not dictate the type of offense they run. They can call a play but thats a set play that should get people involved. Honestly do you even know what plays the heat run? In fact so much the heat offense is about ball movement for open 3s that besides lebron being dumb and dribbling out the clock without running a play they are more likely to run some kind of set plays that they seem to always change up and deliver no results. No one said here lebron shouldn't take any blame btw so...
    what are you blabbering about?.... I'm talking about what LeBron's style of play has done to wade and bosh and how he has made no adjustments to his game to allow them to work in unison... The heat offense is catered to LeBron instead of the Big 3 as a unit.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Anfernee's Avatar

This piece is spot on. Sorry it disappoints all of you who would rather just blame LeBron. James definitely needs to step it up, but the bulk of why the Heat are losing is that Wade is not only lacking in contribution, he's become a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Haks
    Its incredible how a player in his 10th year can barely make a WIDE OPEN mid range shot, all this crap about an injured knee is incredibly overblown. Im pretty sure its harder to dunk on an injured knee than pull up from mid range.
    . I cant even remember the last time he hit a 3.
    It was Saturday, June 1, Game 7 against the Pacers. That was also the last game he even attempted a 3.

Also, D-Wade shoots only 72% from the free throw line. That's pretty lousy for a guy who calls himself a "shooting" guard. He is who he is. He's not going to get much better before he's out of the league. Same for LeBron.