Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: PS3 vs. 360 debate. Which to get?

Quote Originally Posted by ChandlerParsons
    o.o
    nobody has been on this thread in a long time..
    but lol PS3 is better IMO. Better games, better controller. Not better online, but basically the only thing XBL has on PSN is Party Chat and ESPN. So .. free online play...

But I have every single console so I'm alright
    bold is false, Better games can be argued (I enjoy Uncharted 2, havent had a chance to play other exclusives on the ps3) but who cares just buy what you feel like

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    Linux was removed.
    I got neg repped for that? I did not know repping was still around...

Looking back at some of my posts, I was pretty ignorant and arrogant to be honest. Acted like a huge XBOX fan boy. I'm looking into a PS3 soon, just because of the exclusives. Exclusives play a huge role in console wars, been thinking about KZ3 and Uncharted shit now the Blu Ray and free online. Especially since I'm in college, don't have time to play my XBOX and paying for it to. I noticed multiplatform games won't be as good on the PS3 and more likely to be ported over from the XBOX to the PS3, that's understandable, but what's been the deciding factor is in the exclusives and XBOX has been shit for that. GOW3 was amazing in terms of graphics, the Multiplayer sucked. Halo, not a fan of it.

I'm here playing Multiplatform games on an XBOX, might as well convert to a PS3 and play games built for the system. The controller is holding me back, I can't seem to adjust to the PS3 controller because I started this gaming gen with the XBOX and preferred it, even though I spent my childhood years on the PS1, I hopefully can adjust to it.

Failure rate, my first XBOX Slim Model started fhuking my discs up, I treated t hat XBOX and all my materials like GOLD. It still broke, luckily I had a warranty. PS3 has a thinner failure rate, which is ALSO a determining factor for gaming. All of this shit right here is what's pushing people from XBOX like myself into PS3.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

I have had both consoles for years now; I may touch the Xbox five times in a year. Besides the controller, there really is nothing Xbox does better then the PS3, for me.

I feel like the exclusives for the PS3 are more in-line with my preferences as well; I have never enjoyed Halo or Gear of War series. I do like the new black Xbox that I purchased though; it's very quiet and I like the sensors on it. Real smooth. I also never really play online (besides Uncharted) so that is probably the main reason I always turn my PS3 on.

I believe the exclusives for PS3 somewhat fits me more then the XBOX. Gears of War 3 was great in terms of visuals, nothing more. Third person changed for me a bit when playing it considering I'm more FPS. Halo is shit, I'm saying this as an XBOX fan and I never liked it, game made me want to throw up. Matter of fact, I played more Multiplatform games on the XBOX then exclusives.

It's because Multiplatform games are coded better for XBOX due to it's GPU and coming a year before the PS3, devs seem to just be lazy when porting over multiplatform games onto the PS3 and it shows, is it a game changing thing where you may have to put your money on one console then the other? Maybe for some. What caught my eye the most was Killzone 3 and FPS shooters for the PS3. Not necessarily the TPS but Uncharted is definitely up there on why.

none... get a gaming PC

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I have both now. I prefer the PS3. I don't notice a whole not gaming wise, the free online play is a plus for somebody like me who will go a month without going online. It's always there, don't need to pay. I use my systems for streaming movies\TV from the PC and PS3 is better for that IMO. Blu Ray built in is awesome.

Not a huge difference just the streaming, free online play, blue ray wins me over. I've been an XBOX guy too.