Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lakers games will only air on Time Warner Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    To all those concerned about league pass. Yes, league pass will stilll stream lakers games. Unless, of course, you live in southern california. Then, League pass games will be blacked out. So TWC reigns supreme down here when it comes to laker games.

And a little over a year ago i dropped that piece of shit provider, time warner cable, for fios. And then this bullshit happens. O well. I have no doubt that cable providers in the area make a deal with TW. because if they didnt, they would without a doubt lose a big chunk of their customers. Bars and restaurants alone would all have to switch to TWC if they wanted their regular basketball fans to come in during the season.
    Unless you're a huge football fan (they just picked up NFL Network and Redzone), TWC is probably the most reliable cable provider out there right now. Haven't had any problems in a minute.

I live in the Bay so don't matter for me....

LETS GO LAKESHOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    any filipinos here that have Time Warner ?

do they have filipino channels (TFC) ?

if it has that and laker games then I will probably switch
    I have Time Warner and they have TFC. My parents watch TFC all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    To all those concerned about league pass. Yes, league pass will stilll stream lakers games. Unless, of course, you live in southern california. Then, League pass games will be blacked out. So TWC reigns supreme down here when it comes to laker games.

And a little over a year ago i dropped that piece of shit provider, time warner cable, for fios. And then this bullshit happens. O well. I have no doubt that cable providers in the area make a deal with TW. because if they didnt, they would without a doubt lose a big chunk of their customers. Bars and restaurants alone would all have to switch to TWC if they wanted their regular basketball fans to come in during the season.
    That's huge news for me because I'm supposed to be moving to florida while I attend school...sweet

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    I have Time Warner and they have TFC. My parents watch TFC all the time
    just checked, wth is wrong with Time Warner. Im in Pasadena CA which is like 20 miles or less from Staples and I can't get TWC

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    just checked, wth is wrong with Time Warner. Im in Pasadena CA which is like 20 miles or less from Staples and I can't get TWC
    HEY SAME!!!

yea only charter and u-verse (in some areas) around here...but I just got DirectTV on friday..so good...i'm confident a deal will be made by the opener

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KeyNote
    HEY SAME!!!

yea only charter and u-verse (in some areas) around here...but I just got DirectTV on friday..so good...i'm confident a deal will be made by the opener
    i sure hope so, but for now I think il just go get some tickets for a preseason game so I can at least watch one since I think we are gonna miss all of them on TV before a deal is made right before the season opener

Wait I thought Time Warner Cable was bought out by Comcast?