Very good NBA starter

Default Notice Lue merged Golden State and MIA

I've been watching Lue coach like everyone and I see the major difference is:

He's fused Miami (Bron time) and Golden State together.

Examples....

Lebron is the PnR man more than ever. He's essentially Draymond Green in this offense. Mismatches, transition is how he is scoring 24 PPG.

The type of picks they are setting are very Golden State like. Quite a few moving screens not getting called, but executed great.

Lue also realizes he has an incredible ISO player in Kyrie that needs to shake and bake to stay engaged. So he pulls Lebron out and lets Kyrie go 6-7 minutes to basically do whatever he wants with the ball. It's reminscent of how they used to stagger Lebron and Wade in the first half.

Lue also realizes Lebron is their best playmaker and has created that Delly,Shump,Jefferson,Bron,Frye lineup that has been killing 2nd unit teams repeatedly. It's also one of the more consistent lineups where Lebron is literally a Triple double guy in high post.

Default Re: Notice Lue merged Golden State and MIA

Lue is good.

Back to Business

yall giving lue too much credit. All he did was speed the tempo up that's it...and he has coached against subpar teams. Every team the cavs have faced these playoffs had no business being in the playoffs.

Bulls,wizards,bucks all should have been playoff teams and would have put up way worse matchups for cavs

pistons??? I think they will be good in another year or two but they had NO business being in the playoffs this year.

hawks went from winning 60 games to what 48 in a post all star break WEAK eastern conference??? why?? the same damn team from last season.......yep last year was a fluke

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

OP will DESTROY Tyron Lue after the finals loss. Mark my words.