Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore Sawbucks23's Avatar

Default Kobe Bryant blames Pau Gasol for Lakers' Game 4 collapse against Thunder

Default Re: Kobe Bryant blames Pau Gasol for Lakers' Game 4 collapse against Thunder

yes, fukk pau!

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant blames Pau Gasol for Lakers' Game 4 collapse against Thunder

I don't even need to say anything about how bad of a teammate he is.

You can all see for yourself.

And you'll all see more of it in the future when Gasol and Bynum are not on the same team and Kobe and can speak their mind about him.

"Pau's got to be more assertive," Bryant said. "He's the guy they're leaving [open]. When he's catching the ball, he's looking to pass. He's got to be aggressive. He's got to shoot the ball or drive the ball to the basket. He will be next game."

How is that blaming him?
    He didn't say we lost because of Pau

Serious playground baller

What he's saying is absolutely correct. What he's sweeping under the rug are his own struggles.

Its the media... come on. They will turn anything into something to gain publicity.

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

I actually believe this guy over you unreasonable haters.

Just read some of the insane threads posted here. "Why did Kobe go into Kobe ball mode when everything they are doing is working?" Haters just want to make it sound like Kobe is a selfish ballhog who wanted to change a winning strategy to satisfy his ego. Really? Is Kobe, a 5 time ring winner, such a childish loser and so dumb?

It's obvious OKC's defense has changed, and Gasol did not step up. Kobe had to take over because Gasol didn't want to. If Kobe wanted to ballhog, he'll do it at the start, not play team ball and suddenly decide to be a hog the second half. That is insane. The man has proven that he knows what to do to win, and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

We'll see if what he says is true. If Gasol takes control next game and Kobe won't give him the ball, you haters will have your point. But right now you got nothing.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by rs98762001
    What he's saying is absolutely correct. What he's sweeping under the rug are his own struggles.
    This.

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

I always feel like they are going to win every game after listening him talking.
    I almost bought him saying that they are coming back from 3 down against Dallas last year.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I don't even need to say anything about how bad of a teammate he is.

You can all see for yourself.

And you'll all see more of it in the future when Gasol and Bynum are not on the same team and Kobe and can speak their mind about him.
    Must have really sucked winning those rings with Kobe. I'm sure his teammates hate him for it.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore vegasbigshots's Avatar

Did you even watch the game? In the final seconds of a critical possession Bryant passed the ball to Gasol who was wide open... he elected to pass the ball to MWP which was stolen by Durant.... then Durant for 3 ball... IN... game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
    Is Kobe, a 5 time ring winner, such a childish loser and so dumb?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Must have really sucked winning those rings with Kobe. I'm sure his teammates hate him for it.
    Shaq did.

I rep Lakers!

I blame Kobe for the loss. He didn't create for anyone and took bad shots down the stretch.

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    yes
    Haters gonna hate I guess

Quote Originally Posted by rs98762001
    This