Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Your most anticipated games for 2015?

This is a follow-up to my GOTY 2014 thread.

2014 was a horrible year for gaming. The only games I'm keeping and won't be returning from the whole year are NBA 2K15 and The Last of Us Remastered. Watch Dogs, Destiny, EA UFC and Battlefield 4 can GTFO.

For 2015, I'm excited because it's looking to be a great year. Now there will be games that will be pushed back to 2016, but if we're looking at it now, my list in order from most to least hyped would be...

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (That is if I complete Uncharted 3 by the time it comes out)
    2. Batman: Arkham Knight (Again, considering I complete Arkham City)
    3. Star Wars: Battlefront
    4. Bloodborne
    5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

EDIT: 15 February. My list has changed a bit.

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    3. Bloodborne
    4. Star Wars: Battlefront
    5. No Man's Sky (This will either be an amazing game or a massive failure. The potential is definitely there, but it's all about the execution.)

HM: Batman: Arkham Knight and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Two games I know nothing about and have not caught up on their respective series', but from my experience, should be great.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 02-14-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Default Re: Your most anticipated games for 2015?

Zelda! I just have a feeling they will ace it this time and it will be TWW/OOT/ALTTP level. No game can touch that.

2015 is going to be insane though. So much potential out there.

Metal Gear Solid V has GOAT potential

Banned

that rainbow six looks very cool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Zelda! I just have a feeling they will ace it this time and it will be TWW/OOT/ALTTP level. No game can touch that.

2015 is going to be insane though. So much potential out there.
    I've never played Zelda, so if the new Zelda is as good as TWW and OOT are supposed to be, then I'll have no choice but to buy one. Have wanted one with all the good Nintendo releases lately, and they're only €220 right now, and then even cheaper on Black Friday.

I agree. 2015 will be so good if it lives up to its potential.

NBA lottery pick

Zelda, Starfox, and Splatoon are 3 Wii U games I'm excited to play. Homeworld remastered is set to come out early next year, hopefully gearbox does a good job of that. Persona 5 is out next year in Japan, hoping the english version is out not long after.

Surprising number of adventure games too. 2nd half of broken age which I kickstarted a while back, remastered versions of Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle, and a new Kings Quest.

Banned

pillars of eternetiy
    bloodbourne
    scalebound
    zelda

Banned

Kingdom Hearts 3

Mortal Kombat X
    The Division
    The Witcher 3

Those games alone will have me busy in 2015.

Dying Light
    The Division
    Battlefield Hardline

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Metal Gear Solid V has GOAT potential
    I've actually bought MGS from PSOne Classics on my PS3 just for that game. I already have MGS HD Collection but never played it, gonna go through the series so I can understand MGS V. Gonna be a bit of a grind with those crazy outdated graphics and gameplay, but the story is supposedly one of, if not the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I've actually bought MGS from PSOne Classics on my PS3 just for that game. I already have MGS HD Collection but never played it, gonna go through the series so I can understand MGS V. Gonna be a bit of a grind with those crazy outdated graphics and gameplay, but the story is supposedly one of, if not the best ever.
    Eh the story is actually pretty ham fisted and cheesy in the older MGS games, but enjoyable I guess. I'm not even a huge MGS fan tbh, but V looks like a massive improvement in a every area.

Ground Zeroes is the one you really have to play before The Phantom Pain comes out. It's probably one of the best stories I've ever seen in a video game (even though it's only like an hour long).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Eh the story is actually pretty ham fisted and cheesy in the older MGS games, but enjoyable I guess. I'm not even a huge MGS fan tbh, but V looks like a massive improvement in a every area.

Ground Zeroes is the one you really have to play before The Phantom Pain comes out. It's probably one of the best stories I've ever seen in a video game (even though it's only like an hour long).
    MGS is arguably the best game on PSX, MGS 3 is a top 3 game on PS2, and MGS 4 is also a top 3 game on PS3. That's what I've heard at least.

Interesting. I kind of forgot about GZ, kind of felt like a cash-grab by Konami. I'll probably pick it up then if I catch up on the series.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    MGS is arguably the best game on PSX, MGS 3 is a top 3 game on PS2, and MGS 4 is also a top 3 game on PS3. That's what I've heard at least.

Interesting. I kind of forgot about GZ, kind of felt like a cash-grab by Konami. I'll probably pick it up then if I catch up on the series.
    Eh I think metal gears over rated. Certainly wasn't my favourite on psone or ps2 but I stopped after the first few. The story sounds like it's gotten more and more over the top and convoluted

Arkham Knight and that's it.