Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Exclamation Lebron responds to Perkins 'rip' and talks about Larry's statements on the BS report

[COLOR="Red"]Full article-[/COLOR] HERE

LeBron James will not be apologizing to Oklahoma City Thunder center Kendrick Perkins for tweeting about Blake Griffin's dunk over Perkins last week. And while he's at it, he's tired of getting blamed for things that he doesn't feel are his fault.

"I would never apologize about anything like that when I'm connecting to my fans," James said of Perkins telling Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday that he was upset with the Heat forward's public reaction to Griffin's dunk.

"Now, if Kendrick Perkins dunked on somebody like that on the other end, I would have done the same thing," James said. "If Perkins dunked on Blake Griffin or DeAndre Jordan or whatever the case may be, it would be the same thing. That's just my love for the game and connecting with my fans."
    James also referenced Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird telling Grantland.com's Bill Simmons on "The B.S. Report" that, while James is the league's best player, Bird would prefer to play with Bryant.

"It's simple, (Kobe) has five rings and I have none, so it's easy to say that," James said. "If I had five rings and Kobe had none, it'd probably be the other way around.

"I'm an easy target; if someone wants to get a point across -- just throw LeBron's name in there," James said. "You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' "
    Last edited by Faptastrophe; 02-09-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Default Re: Lebron responds to Perkins 'rip' and talks about Larry's statements on the BS report

Appoligise? What is there to appologise for? "Sorry mr scrub, for me liking that dunk....."

That was just low by Perk, lost all respect for him

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron responds to Perkins 'rip' and talks about Larry's statements on the BS report

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    It's actually Tracy Mcgrady's fault

its so true tho

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
    It's actually Tracy Mcgrady's fault
    I thought it was Vince Carter's fault

Yep, he does nothing wrong. People hate him for no reason.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

James thinks the world evolves around him, such a pompous douche bag.

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up

I was going to say "revolves", but this is actually more appropriate.

Local High School Star

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
    "so where do y'all find room for milk in the budget??"[/COLOR]
    Last edited by FindingTim; 02-09-2012 at 02:53 PM.

word!!!

I'm pretty sure the world does evolve around him, as well as around you, me and anyone else who has ever lived.

I get what you're saying, though. This dude is a tad bit too cocky. Maybe I'm reading into it too much but it seems like LBJ is trying to say he doesn't care about what Larry Bird said.