Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: So 1 superstar goes West and doesn't make the Finals, another superstar goes East and

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    I have more than a sneaking suspicion that most of you guys here have no clue about legacy and how it works. I'll just throw a tip out here just in case:

Once you accomplish something, it can't be un-accomplished. It's now the past and future events don't exactly affect the past. So in a nutshell 2019 is 2019. 2019 can't change 2018, 2017, 2016, etc.
    Somebody's been watching endgame lol....

Default Re: So 1 superstar goes West and doesn't make the Finals, another superstar goes East and

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Somebody's been watching endgame lol....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I have to be frank and admit this thread started as a troll thread BUT if you really think about it, it's disgusting how exposed LeGOAT's legacy becomes...permit me to explain.

During LeGOAT's cute 8 straight NBA Finals run, everyone who wasn't a Branvestite could see the obvious, that the East was hot garbage in comparison to the West. We all knew that the East was lacking in top tier superstar talent, put KD in the East with decent support and I bet he makes the Finals year in and year out...

The very season LeGOAT decides to move out West, he completely misses the postseason and Kawhi leads his team to the Finals out East after failing to make the Finals since 2014, playing in the brutal West and for one of the top NBA franchises and coach

Is it really that impressive to make the Finals 8 years in a row when all you're beating is trash?

I have LeGoat just outside my top 5 GOAT...at this rate, he's out of the top 10 in a few years after KD, Curry and Leonard surpass him in rings

2019 has been brutal to LeStans
    Kawhi's run this year> anything LeBron has gone through.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    1 Finals down, 7 more to go!

Lets do it Kawhi!

1 down, 7 to go!

LETS-GO-KAWWWWWW-HIIIIIIIII

I think he can do it