Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Lebron and Magic are carbon copies

They both passed the ball in clutch

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    It's amazing to see people still holding on to this so many years later as a reason to hate him though. I get where you're coming from but I don't agree, not even a lil bit. You can't fathom a 17-18 year old kid being eststic about being put on the cover of sports illustrated and going out and tattooing the headline? I've seen far stupider tattoo choices in my time. You fellas take it for some god complex and it was likely just a kid excited about where he's going in life.
    I love that Lebron and you are right, not cool for folks to be hating on him for that choice at that age. He still is a great guy all around. Young Lebron with all those commercials that had me rolling, and he had the best game and the best personality. I'm sure he didn't know the tat would create pressure later on. He stop taking risk and his game got conservative and his play a bit more selfish, and all the fun left. Life sometimes happens like that. He's still a good guy in my book and a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    I love that Lebron and you are right, not cool for folks to be hating on him for that choice at that age. He still is a great guy all around. Young Lebron with all those commercials that had me rolling, and he had the best game and the best personality. I'm sure he didn't know the tat would create pressure later on. He stop taking risk and his game got conservative and his play a bit more selfish, and all the fun left. Life sometimes happens like that. He's still a good guy in my book and a great player.
    It's not even about being right or wrong, it's more perspective bro. I know at that age I'd have been excited as hell about everything he had going for him. You tell me what other player has ever been criticized fairly or unfairly for so many things, down to content of tattoos?