Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: TMac with Wade durability.....vs Wade

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    are you purposefully trying to make yourself look incompetent? first of all, no, those aren't the seasons i used for mcgrady. they're 2001/2002/2003/2005 (i skipped 2004 because he missed the postseason and was injured, same thing with wade in 2008). secondly, i compared their RAPM ratings averaged, not their actual statistical outputs averaged (you cannot successfully compare rapm statistical outputs across years/eras due to different lineups, roster changes, and league rules).
    So why aren't you skipping Wade's 07 postseason, considering he was injured enough to require two surgeries it would take 1+ year to properly recover from right after?

I wonder how good T-Mac's prime playoff numbers would be if he was playing more than one round. Wade, by his third season, played more playoff games than T-Mac ever has. lol

You're going to compare their postseason numbers, when T-Mac didn't even get his teams out of the 1st round?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    I wonder how good T-Mac's prime playoff numbers would be if he was playing more than one round. Wade, by his third season, played more playoff games than T-Mac ever has. lol
    I'm sure he'd put up numbers comparable to what Kobe and Wade did when they had deep runs because he was that great of a scorer. But he never did shit in the POs so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    If they had to guard each other in a series, Wade would be in trouble. TMac would just shoot over him.
    Wade used to guard SF's well. Better than LeBron as a matter of fact.