Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Who is you're favorite NBA player and why?

LeBron. His uniqueness as a basketball player. How he can do everything well on the basketball court, which includes defending 1-5. lol. His unselfishness and team play.

Unfair expectations were put upon him ever since he came into the league. He has faced unfair criticism and hate as a basketball player and a person. Was he a great person before? Probably not, but imagine if you had the abilities he has as a basketball player, you would be different as a person. However, he has grown into a great person, and that is not something a lot of people do.

He was criticized of being scared late in games, which was true. He let what other people said and thought about him affect him. But he overcame that. He failed in 2011 with a superstar and allstar because he was scared, but came back in 2012 and won with an all star and injured bosh. Then, won again in 2013 with no all stars. He won with 2 guys who did not complement him well, and also with a team with a very obvious flaw. That is something no one has ever done. He also overcame the refs in 2013 in the pacers and spurs series. Many people will never give him credit for all these things because of unfair hate and criticism. What he has accomplished is inspirational.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Gobert. Watch him you'll know why.

Kevin Durant. Humble and deadly at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal

Mines Kawhi Leonard

i really believe he is the best shooting guard in the league. His game is smooth and can defend at a high level. I stil am ttrying to figure some things out about this dude. Like how the hell does he manage to blow by more athletic players? He is a very smart player and takes advantage of the league's rules i guess. He is a hard worker. Compared to rookie year and second year, what a beast he became.

My ultimate favorite is Deron Williams. Still rooting for him even tho he is done. He always reminded me f my favorite Player of all time. Jason Kidd, I think that's why Kidd was also one of his favorite player. Deadliest crossover i've ever seen. When he is hot, there is nothing much the opposite player can do.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Blake Griffin

Russell Westbrook

I.Q. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Athleticsm

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I don't mind remenicin'g about my marquette guy - Dwayne Wade

When I saw him play in my milwaukee - he was an undersized SF that had no problems playing in the tree's

Going to Miami - killed me , because if he would of dropped down about 10 spots my Bucks would of taken him.

Needless to say , for at least 3-5 years he carried Miami by him self on his back and got them to the playoffs.

Finally Shaq , ZO and Haslem allowed him to propel into the finals and won a title as well as MVP of the finals.
    A few years later he claimed two more titles and is a lock for the HOF.

His driving prowls , defense , outlet passing , rebounding and post up play is what a true SG is all about.

In his prime , going against Kobe , I loved it when in a game of the week , he blocked Kobe from behind , and Kobe could not believe he was even blocked.
    D-wade took it the other way and jammed it.

Milwaukee's crowd to this day gives him a warm welcome , because they feel he still belongs.

Banned

Ginobili. Amazing player to watch, one of the flashiest players of all time. I love his passion for the game. He's one of the reasons I fell in love with Basketball

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

All time = Tim Duncan hes just the man to me

Current - Leonard, Westbrook

Learning to shoot layups

[COLOR="Red"]LeBron[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="White"]ofc not[/COLOR]
    Last edited by WallBe; 01-20-2015 at 12:09 PM.

James Harden because he's on the Rockets and is their best player. Most fans may not like him but he has a boss game. I love watching him do the crossover and stepback.

Other guys I enjoy watching are Russell Westbrook, Steph Curry, D-Rose, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Dirk, Blake Griffin, and Lillard. I'm also starting to become a big fan of Andrew Wiggins.
    Last edited by Smook A.; 01-20-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Kobe Bryant. Epic high scoring games, killer instinct, strikes fear into his opponents, very attractive even in his later years, orgasmic footwork, wet jumper, limitless range...need I say more? GOAT.
    Last edited by G0ATbe; 01-20-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Brad Beal

-Beautiful J
    -Clutch
    -Humble
    -Tough
    -Leader

And all at such a young age! I think he could be one of the all time greats at the position when all is said and done.
    Randy Wittman needs to let him chuck away from 3. Too many times he bounces inside the arc when he goes off a pick or a handoff. Why take a shot 5 feet closer if you could just shoot a 3?
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 01-20-2015 at 12:42 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Dirk Nowitzki:

An absolute legend. Incredible work ethic. Best big man shooter of all time and one of the best shooters of all time. Become one of the best clutch performers in history. Just think on all the flaws this guy had from coming oversees, not knowing the language, being booed, bad defender, soft, etc. He overcome all of that and became an absolute legend. Great teammate, humble personality, and extremely loyal to his team.

HM: Tim Duncan
    Steve Nash
    Ray Allen
    Kevin Garnett
    Kobe Bryant
    Paul Pierce

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    I like how you asked who is your favorite player and WHY, yet you didn't say why lmao

But if I had to choose would be

This guy, because of moments like the one above.

MJ, followed by Hakeem and Bird.