Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Posters that have made you argue the opposite of what you believe?

Honest. What posters here have made you argue the opposite of your actual basketball opinions? Posters that make you talk shit about players you usually like, teams that you usually have no problem with?

Maybe by being obnoxious as ****, arguing with such poor logic that you have to play devil's advocate, etc?

Some examples for me:

3ball - Jordan
    Euroleague - Europeans

Default Re: Posters that have made you argue the opposite of what you believe?

Legends66NBA7 - Raptors

[COLOR="White"]Think about that one for a while.[/COLOR]

JT - lebron

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Navigation Efficiency.

Banned

Never. I'm the realest Kobe stan on the site. I'll never argue against him no matter what's said.

Basketball Genius

milbuck - smook a

i never cared for a man wanting to be with another man but after witnessing them go back and forth i realized that we can't choose who we fall in love with.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Def 3ball..the worst of all mj stans.. Won't admit the most basic of facts, extremely exxageratory on nearly every point, and worst of all every single post of his relates back to Jordan in some way as a means to prop.. Every single post.

3ball - Jordan

I've always been pro Jordan until guy registered, single-handedly making Jordan fans look foolish (as Kblaze would put it). He's obviously another Jordan guy I know on here, but is too much of a v*gina to admit it.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    3ball - Jordan

I've always been pro Jordan until guy signed up, completely making Jordan fan base look like a joke (as Kblaze would put it). He's obviously another Jordan guy I know on here, but is too much of a v*gina to admit it.
    he is horrific.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Def 3ball..the worst of all mj stans.. Won't admit the most basic of facts, extremely exxageratory on nearly every point, and worst of all every single post of his relates back to Jordan in some way as a means to prop.. Every single post.
    dude is the absolute worst in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    JT - lebron
    Thanks for the free rent buddy. Appreciate it.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

"Im still ballin" almost forced me to hate Cousins. I still like DeMarcus tho

As good as he can be it is extremely hard for me to give Gragic credit for obvious reasons. There was also one idiot who almost got me hating Lin.

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    "Im still ballin" almost forced me to hate Cousins. I still like DeMarcus tho
    How the hell did I forget that clown?

Very good NBA starter

3ball-MJ I never seen somebody so annoying.