Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gortat unhappy

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: Gortat unhappy

Lol whats wrong Gortat? Miss Nash a little?

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

If he really is unhappy, I feel bad for Dragic and Scola. Dragic is about to entire his prime on a suns team with zero building blocks(Kendall Marshall I guess) for the future. Scola has about 2 or 3 years left before he breaks down completely, hopefully he gets traded to the Spurs.

Facts Are Misleading

I can't believe OKC fans are so willing to just throw up PJ3, Lamb and that Toronto lottery pick for the likes of Martin Gortat.

He doesn't make them much better over Perkins and they lose both of the young, cheap assets they got from the Harden trade.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine
    I can't believe OKC fans are so willing to just throw up PJ3, Lamb and that Toronto lottery pick for the likes of Martin Gortat.

He doesn't make them much better over Perkins and they lose both of the young, cheap assets they got from the Harden trade.
    lol have you seen Perkins and Gortat play?

Gortat is a beast, you are obviously clueless.

Would love to trade Boozer for him...lol

Banned

Davis + Vucevic for Gortat. Get it done :P

If I was OKC (who aren't even rumoured to have been phoning for Gortat) I wouldn't give up a first rounder and pj3. One of the other. Gortat's a good player and is under rated but he's close to 30. Guess it depends what else they part with, if they can swing perk, pj and picks then they'd have a good chance to win it all. Miami struggle with size.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Davis + Vucevic for Gortat. Get it done :P

If I was OKC (who aren't even rumoured to have been phoning for Gortat) I wouldn't give up a first rounder and pj3. One of the other. Gortat's a good player and is under rated but he's close to 30. Guess it depends what else they part with, if they can swing perk, pj and picks then they'd have a good chance to win it all. Miami struggle with size.
    We are a Center of Gortat's caliber away from being a Championship team, if his addition means a ring or two I say let's get him for sure.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

They are desperate for a center it seems like. IMO, they know they can't win without one which is pretty crazy since they got to the Finals last year.

A line up of:

Westbook / Maynor
    Thabo / K.Martin
    Durant / Dudley
    Ibaka / Collison
    Gortat / Thabeet

Would be my favourite to win it all this year.

Perkins + Lamb + TOs pick should get it done. You'd have a stacked team have still have PJ3 and DALs 1st as young prospects.

Gortat averages 3 blocks and Ibaka 3.5. Add Durant (1.4) and you have a front court that averages almost 8 blocks. No one will be able to score at the rim.

Dudley is a top notch backup forward as well. He's had success at PF in a small lineup in streches as well.

This trade needs to happen.

Banned

Steve Nash made this guy average 15PPG. Now imagine how much he would help D12!

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A Roc 23
    A line up of:

Westbook / Maynor
    Thabo / K.Martin
    Durant / Dudley
    Ibaka / Collison
    Gortat / Thabeet

Perkins + Lamb + TOs pick should get it done. You'd have a stacked team have still have PJ3 and DALs 1st as young prospects.

Gortat averages 3 blocks and Ibaka 3.5. Add Durant (1.4) and you have a front court that averages almost 8 blocks. No one will be able to score at the rim.

Dudley is a top notch backup forward as well. He's had success at PF in a small lineup in streches as well.

Doubt Phoenix pulls the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by A Roc 23
    A line up of:

Westbook / Maynor
    Thabo / K.Martin
    Durant / Dudley
    Ibaka / Collison
    Gortat / Thabeet

It could be the perfect scenario but there has been no news on OKC being interested...it still could be that they are keeping it really secret or something?

National High School Star

Remember when Perkins was the key to OKC winning a title?