Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Why do people believe Kyrie Irving is the next Chris Paul or something?

Does anyone out here know basketball?

Tell me why this guy is the next Chris Paul because I don't see it...

Banned

Default Re: Why do people believe Kyrie Irving is the next Chris Paul or something?

he a beast doe like. IDK about no chris paul, i wouldnt want him to be like him either

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Why do people believe Kyrie Irving is the next Chris Paul or something?

I prefer Josh Selby.

Cavs boards across the net swear this guy is Jesus in a Duke jersey. I've never seen anything like this where a guy is lavished with so much praise by not playing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Cavs boards across the net swear this guy is Jesus in a Duke jersey. I've never seen anything like this where a guy is lavished with so much praise by not playing.
    I want Terrence Jones so he can posterize Lebrick

Does anyone out here know basketball?

Tell me why this guy is the next Chris Paul because I don't see it...
    Just like you didnt see the hype behind Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, John Wall to mention a few.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Just like you didnt see the hype behind Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, John Wall to mention a few.

I was s fan of Rose.

I don't know about being Chris Paul but he is looking like the best choice in the draft and if the Cavs get the number 1 pick, I would be happy to have him. You really never know what is going to happen in the draft, its a gamble. You could draft Kwame Brown number 1 and you could draft Manu Ginobili number 57.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    he a beast doe like. IDK about no chris paul, i wouldnt want him to be like him either
    Bro your pissing me off. Your more annoying then Ashbelly.

I was s fan of Rose.
    No you wasnt. You made the same exact thread about Rose as you did with Wall and now Irving.

"Rose is the best PG prospect since Jason Kidd? Chris Paul? Wtf? Hype much."

Then you nitpicked the hell out of his game in college.

See the thing is, Brandon Knight and Fredette project equal grades to this guy.

And to be honest, Knight has an higher upside over Irving, and Fredette is a difference maker and big shot taker.

Banned

irving looks pretty good from the limited games ive seen of him but fredette and knight are both much better

One guy that's going to surprise you is Jonas Valenciunas.

dawg u needa post on this account rather than the ashbelly one

much more entertaining

Local High School Star

this thread is completely stupid. if he were compared to Rose or Williams i'd say "woah woah slow down". But CP averages 15/9 last time I saw. Irving's also more of a winner I wouldnt be surprise if he wins the NCAA title