Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: WWE Bautista MMA Debut

Thanks for whoever gave me a rep jizz Anyways, yeah he's standup is horrible but at least he can take a punch and not fold unless that fat guy has really weak punches. His ground game was impressive and yeah, he's huge! Would be entertaining to watch if he could become a decent fighter.
    Last edited by CarlosBoozer; 10-08-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    B came out timid, must have been nerves, but got owned right away. His opponent, while not a Top MMA fighter, is at least a decent one. B had no way to keep the guy off him. He threw a few punches, but they weren't heavy blows. If this is his new career, he seriously needs to work on his strikes. A guy his size, should be able to dominate from the beginning of the match.
    Yeah because size automatically means dominance in mma

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    inb4jonjonesistoobigforlhw

Very good NBA starter

fat boy's punches weren't even lightning quick. they actually looked super slow compared to ranked fighters. yet he still landed all those shots at batista's face.

He should get an award for most obvious steroid abuser in wrestling history.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Who the f*ck cares? Its a show, not a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    I think that award should go to John Cena noow dude is like 2 times bigger then when he went in the WWE, but as someone mentioned they are not a sport so it doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by redhonda76
    Batista standup game was just horrible. He made Brock looked really good. The fat opponent took the fight on the short notice too.
    brock was good lmao he just had bad striking defense. He also had mediocre striking but was good enough for tier 5-10 fighters but Brock could not crack the top 3 guys Cain, JDS and Overeem. Batista in this match looked slow, had no striking defense whatsoever and didnt know how to kick or punch, and whoever said he had good grappling wtf he looked like a whitebelt not knowing what to do on the ground. Anyway its great he's trying new things this late in life plus who can go against someone's will to compete, plus atleast he went out there in a real match unlike the rest of us keyboard warriors. hehehe

Coming from someone who thought Brock Lesnar was incredibly overrated, I have no doubt in my mind that Brock would DEMOLISH Batista in an MMA or street fight. Batista looked that bad in his debut. His standup (both striking and defense) was so bad it was cringeworthy...

Lebronyte Kryptonite

You obviously didn't read my post, or even watched the video, for that matter and that's pretty clear. Cuz if you had, you wouldn't be sitting there silly comments that have nothing to do with anything I posted.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-08-2012 at 05:20 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

You obviously didn't read my post, or even watched the video, for that matter and that's pretty clear. Cuz if you had, you wouldn't be sitting there silly comments that have nothing to do with anything I posted.
    Lars is going to lick your mom's punani.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

My mother passed away 10 years ago, and if you and any of your lyin a** ret**ded buttbuddies actually knew anything about me, you'd already know that. OOPS!!!!

Like I said before, you got nothin', and you aren't going to ever get anything from me about myself to use against me. So, the only choice you have left is to MAKE SH*T UP, which you just did and faceplanted while doing so. Now go right ahead and post some ret**ded sh*t about how you and "lars" like to have sex with dead people are some other dumb ****, to try and play it off. Good luck with all that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-08-2012 at 06:07 PM.

I did watch the video. You said someone of his size should dominate, but size doesn't mean a whole lot in mma. Not everyone is made for mma and even if he trains a shit ton, he will still probably get his ass beat buy guys that are smaller and more skilled then him.

He should fight someone like Herschel Walker or Jose Canseco next.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I did watch the video. You said someone of his size should dominate, but size doesn't mean a whole lot in mma. Not everyone is made for mma and even if he trains a shit ton, he will still probably get his ass beat buy guys that are smaller and more skilled then him.
    I was speaking specific in terms of Batista, in that one match, not general. I also said dominate from the beginning of the match if he didn't come out timid. So...what was your point again?