Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Default Re: OT: It's Official...Reggie Bush Is A Bust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    He had 106 yards on 13 touches with a touchdown, you really feel the need to downplay that performance?

Steve Slaton has a much better offensive line then Reggie Bush, if you gave New Orleans Alex Gibbs and his zone block scheme, Reggie would be even more effective then he already is.

I don't see what you don't understand, he's one of the best playmakers in the entire NFL, he's not conventional, but it doesn't matter, because he is good at what he does.
    Wow, do you expect me to buy this load of bullsh[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]? Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Houston has a project rookie LT, no center (dude gets ran over and thrown into the backfield) and a crappy RG......Slaton has to make people miss. Make no mistake about it...Reggie Bust can't hold Steve Slaton's jock, if he tried he would sprain his knee and be out for the season.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 12-07-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg
    so you've admitted that Reggie Bush is a worse runner than a 3rd down back who was undrafted in 07. If that's not the signature of an MVP then I don't know what is
    Pierre Thomas is a better runner, and even undrafted, he's still a quality NFL runner.

Reggie Bush dominates facets of the game, mainly, he's the best recieving back in the NFL and capable of taking it to the house every play.

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    Wow, do you expect me to buy this load of bullsh[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]? Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Houston has a project rookie LT, no center (dude gets ran over and thrown into the backfield) and a crappy RG......Slaton has to make people miss. Make no mistake about it...Reggie Bust can't hold Steve Slaton's jock, if he tried he would sprain his knee and be out for the season.
    The scheme, I'm not sure what is so hard to understand, the scheme the Texans run, coordinator Alex Gibbs, it's perfect for backs like Slaton and Bush. If you put Reggie in Houston, he would destroy playing in that scheme.

Steve Slaton isn't half the player Reggie Bush is.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    The scheme, I'm not sure what is so hard to understand, the scheme the Texans run, coordinator Alex Gibbs, it's perfect for backs like Slaton and Bush. If you put Reggie in Houston, he would destroy playing in that scheme.

Steve Slaton isn't half the player Reggie Bush is.
    This is the first season Houston has ran the scheme and they haven't even got it down yet so stop with the bullsh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t.......stop reading the crap that people are typing over at "Saints report" too. I saw that thread and read all of the excuses why Steve Slaton.....funny that's all Saints fans do is make excuses for Bush not being able to run the damn ball when a no name hack out performes him on his own damn team.

Like I said earlier....Houston isn't even cutting anybody, they have to have one of the sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ttiest centers in the entire league, and thier RG blows balls, so don't try to excuse away what Slaton has done just because he makes your hero look like the hack that he is. I mean really....

"If you put Reggie in Houston, he would destroy playing in that scheme."

Umm, no he wouldn't because he dances more than Warren did on that ABC show.......and

"Steve Slaton isn't half the player Reggie Bush is."

what f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking pipe are you smoking pal....Slaton has done in two weeks what Bush hasn't been able to do in three years and that's to have back 2 back 100 yard rushing days. (as well as actually put up 1,000 yards rushing in a season) Also while we're on that subject don't give me the crap "Reggie doesn't have 100 yard rushing days, because Payton doesn't run him enough" like they do at the Saints report.....the reason why your coach doesn't run his ass and give him 20+ carries is because he knows his ass won't be productive and can't handle 20+ carries repeatedly in a season.

You want the definition of Irony...here it is...

Reggie Bush was drafted in the 1st round (#2 ovrl) to be a franchise every down back.......he's turned into a glorified third down back

Steve Slaton was drafted in the 3rd round (89th ovrl) to be a 3rd down back.......he's turned into a franchise every down back.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 12-08-2008 at 07:56 AM.

Power glove notice I defended Reggie Bush!!!?

Why are these threads being bumped tho? Weird

Banned

MJD- UCLA's finest

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Power glove notice I defended Reggie Bush!!!?

Why are these threads being bumped tho? Weird

idk why this thread is being bumped either.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=170

statman wow

lot's of good stuff in here

on page 8 me and GoBBer actually got along for a little bit...which is very very weird

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    Reggie Bush was drafted in the 1st round (#2 ovrl) to be a franchise every down back.......he's turned into a glorified third down back

Steve Slaton was drafted in the 3rd round (89th ovrl) to be a 3rd down back.......he's turned into a franchise every down back.
    you know what's funny about this? Aside from the fact that Slaton is not a franchise every down back, but both these guys played together on the Dolphins last seson.