Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Did you see how he was used? Modest gains on catches is normal for a runningback and he's mainly been used as a receiver out of the backfield. You want big plays? Check the game winning kick-off return or how he roasted SF and Dallas. Just because you're too dumb to see his value doesn't mean he's a bust.
    Dude, he spends most of time in the slot, stop making sh*t up.

And I never said he didn't have some big-play ability, but certainly not enough to justify his #2 draft status and subsequent 60 mill contract (which means he's a bust). That's all I'm saying.

I usually hit open layups LakersRuleTheNBA's Avatar

With a user name of PleezeBelieve. No one is believing you. Just STFU already!

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Dude, he spends most of time in the slot, stop making sh*t up.

And I never said he didn't have some big-play ability, but certainly not enough to justify his #2 draft status and subsequent 60 mill contract (which means he's a bust). That's all I'm saying.
    Again: You're an idiot. If he's lining up in the slot how can you point at his carries and act like it proves your point? Shut up already.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Wow up to 20 touches. You know Frank Gore (3rd leading rusher, SF Niner) gets like 30 touches on a gooed game, and if he's on fire he may have the ball i his hands more. 20 touches (runs+receptions) is nothing.
    Gore gets 30 touches a game because he produces when he carries the ball. Understand that?

If not, here you go...Man get yards when he carry, that man will continue to carry. Man don't get yard when he carry, thst man get moved to the slot to catch 5-yard swing passes. Got it?

Pleezeee you're a dumbass. I live in Houston, we're still pissed as *** about not drafting Reggie Bush. Just shut up!

This kid has no life. A damn parrot repeats the same things and swears he is dropping a gem on the board. What a complete waste of sperm he was. Poser OSU fan that if Bush played for OSU he would be arguing the opposite of his dumbass Bush hate tirade he spews every 2 weeks.

Banned

HE WASN"T DRAFTED TO BE A POSSESION WR.

What's so hard to understand about that. I mean, he's not even a big play receiver...at least not any more than Jones-Drew who is undoubtable the better runner.

I truly understand where you are coming from.

Reggie bush sold the sports world on his ability to run from scrimmage like every great RB and OCCASIONALLY catch the ball out of the backfield and return kicks.

IMHO he wouldn't last too long as an everydown back most thought he would be on draft day.

Those holes he ran thru at USC aren't the same playing in the NFL.

If Duece got hurt and Bush became an every down back he wouldn't last 10 games as the feature "RUNNING BACK"

No, he isn't a starter. Even someone like you should be able to understand that. Funny how you point out his number of touches to act like he has a normal starters role but only want to talk about his carries (which are nowhere near a normal starting RB's load) when it comes to his stats. Actually, it's not funny, it's just dumb and biased. Like you. Shut up already.
    He won't ever be a starting running back, idiot. That's the whole point of the thread.

Again: You're an idiot. If he's lining up in the slot how can you point at his carries and act like it proves your point? Shut up already.

Real, it's not worth arguing with an idiot.

He won't ever be a starting running back, idiot. That's the whole point of the thread.
    Then this thread has no point. In one or two year, barring injury, he's going to be a starter, and you'll look just as dumb as ever.

Reggie has done a lot to the leauge already. Doesn't he lead the leauge in jersey sales?

Quote Originally Posted by bringthetruth
    I truly understand where you are coming from.

Reggie bush sold the sports world on his ability to run from scrimmage like every great RB and OCCASIONALLY catch the ball out of the backfield and return kicks.

IMHO he wouldn't last too long as an everydown back most thought he would be on draft day.

Those holes he ran thru at USC aren't the same playing in the NFL.

If Duece got hurt and Bush became an every down back he wouldn't last 10 games as the feature "RUNNING BACK"
    What's so hard with understanding this quote?

You dudes are attacking me like what I'm saying has no relevance. It's as obvious as day that Bush can't be an every down running back. Why are these people acting like that's not true? Like it's only a matter of time before he becomes a 25-carry, 5 catch a game running back like LT, who happened to rush for 1250 his rookie season. :rollingeyes:

Then this thread has no point. In one or two year, barring injury, he's going to be a starter, and you'll look just as dumb as ever.
    Okay genius, post some stats of a premier running back that has put similar insignificant rushing stats as a rookie? Go ahead, I dare you. I'll be wainting.

Local High School Star Copperhead's Avatar

To try to label someone a bust in their first season (and especially since that season isn't even over) indeed has no relevance.

What's so hard with understanding this quote?

You dudes are attacking me like what I'm saying has no relevance. It's as obvious as day that Bush can't be an every down running back. Why are these people acting like that's not true? Like it's only a matter of time before he becomes a 25-carry, 5 catch a game running back like LT, who happened to rush for 1250 his rookie season. :rollingeyes:
    It's not hard to understand, it's just not based on anything. Bush can't be an every down back? Million-dollar question: "Why?" He's an effective player now, so what's to stop him from being effective with more touches?
    Okay genius, post some stats of a premier running back that has put similar insignificant rushing stats as a rookie? Go ahead, I dare you. I'll be wainting.
    Again you want to ignore what Bush has done as a receiver. Shut up already.