Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Pompeo: 'I wish the NBA would acknowledge' China's treatment of Uyghur Muslims

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ment-of-uyghur

when a Trump crony tells it like it is.

Default Re: Pompeo: 'I wish the NBA would acknowledge' China's treatment of Uyghur Muslims

This man is in charge of America's relationship with foreign countries, and has done absolutely nothing to help the Uyghurs. If anyone was going to do something, it's him. He's the ****ing Secretary of State.

He is also an Evangelical Zionist nutjob who thinks Israel is going to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem and bring Jesus back.

Default Re: Pompeo: 'I wish the NBA would acknowledge' China's treatment of Uyghur Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    This man is in charge of America's relationship with foreign countries, and has done absolutely nothing to help the Uyghurs. If anyone was going to do something, it's him. He's the ****ing Secretary of State.

He is also an Evangelical Zionist nutjob who thinks Israel is going to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem and bring Jesus back.

Are you asking for another Operation Iraqi Freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el

This mans has done more than anyone in Obama period.
    U local might ont know, but we know. Pompeo is a friend of my taiwanese ppl.
    no one in obama period has stood up against china.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Are you asking for another Operation Iraqi Freedom?
    No, I'm saying that it's asinine for him to criticize a basketball league for not taking on the government of the world's largest country, when he himself isn't willing to confront them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I wish we treated muslims in the USA like china does. To go extreme that much into a made up boogey man is frightening. That's it nearly 2020 and people are actually so obsessed with a Majestic "GOD" figure is frightening. The Chinese should, frankly, be given a nobel prize for their efforts in stopping extreme retardation.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 10-12-2019 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I wish we treated muslims in the USA like china does. To go extreme that much into a made up boogey man is frightening. That's it nearly 2020 and people are actually so obsessed with a Majestic "GOD" figure is frightening. The Chinese should, frankly, be given a nobel prize for their efforts in stopping extreme retardation.
    you're not serious surely

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    this is what drug will do to one person.

Very good NBA starter

The Uyghurs can **** off

China is successfully weeding out ISIS extremists from its Muslim regions and the US State Department is mad about it. Since ISIS and al qaeda are valued allies of the US, of course they are mad about it

Any country that runs a concentration camp like Guantanamo has no right whatsoever to lecture on how other countries treat Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    China is successfully weeding out ISIS extremists from its Muslim regions and the US State Department is mad about it. Since ISIS and al qaeda are valued allies of the US, of course they are mad about it

Any country that runs a concentration camp like Guantanamo has no right whatsoever to lecture on how other countries treat Muslims
    Except they are doing it to Muslims who have lived in the country for centuries and they

**** Pompeo. It isn't the NBA's business to get involved in politics. They were forced to because of Morey.

Quote Originally Posted by bison

You cannot be serious. You really need to do some research into the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    **** Pompeo. It isn't the NBA's business to get involved in politics. They were forced to because of Morey.
    Yup. It's China's issue and not ours to begin with.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

STFU Plumpeo

How many 911s has China had?

Nuff said