Lebrons such a entertaining dude to watch sometimes

His stans are entertaining, too.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default Re: My favourite Lebron james game ever

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    His stans are entertaining, too.

agreed

This thread reminds me, my favorite game from that streak was when they played @ Boston. Heat were looking for their 23rd straight win, and the game was on the same day that Boston stopped Houston from winning 23 straight back in 2008. Jeff Green dropped 43, bron went off and hit the game winner. Great game and intensity

The Heat were amazing during that streak...And we'll probably never see wade play at the level he did during that streak again ...

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    This thread reminds me, my favorite game from that streak was when they played @ Boston. Heat were looking for their 23rd straight win, and the game was on the same day that Boston stopped Houston from winning 23 straight back in 2008. Jeff Green dropped 43, bron went off and hit the game winner. Great game and intensity

The Heat were amazing during that streak...And we'll probably never see wade play at the level he did during that streak again ...
    Oh yes we will my friend. he doesnt have to take a back seat to lebron this season. should be great

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Oh yes we will my friend. he doesnt have to take a back seat to lebron this season. should be great

he took a back seat and still came up short, mind you the lack of defensive attention and effort output needed from him to shine. the odds are against him if he's shoved to the forefront. I'm hoping he can be 80% of what he was as "Flash"...and that is doable if plan is Bosh as the 1st option and Wade/Deng as 2a/2b

as for the game against the Bulls...it was high intensity and nothing new with the Bulls IMO. they play hard, but that doesn't do them much in the playoff's. a regular season highlight...enjoy it, i guess