Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Gasol looking great, Rose not so sure...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Let me just go to the millions of Kings threads...oh wait
    The main forum has 159,782 threads and the Kings forum has 739 threads. If you add those both together you have 160,521 threads. I don't think there is any possible way to go to over one million Kings threads when that maybe threads don't even exist on the forum in total.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Meticode crawled out of the hole he's been laying dormant in for the past 4 years as soon as Lebrons nuts landed back in Cleveland.
    This is true and I agree with this. You're a great member of InsideHoops as well. If you left it would be noticed.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    The main forum has 159,782 threads and the Kings forum has 739 threads. If you add those both together you have 160,521 threads. I don't think there is any possible way to go to over one million Kings threads when that maybe threads don't even exist on the forum in total.
    I like Dion Waiters, don't get angry with me

This is true and I agree with this. You're a great member of InsideHoops as well. If you left it would be noticed.
    Actually I fully take back this post in the terms of agreeing with you TheMarkMadsen. Now that I think about it I've been around alive and well when LeBron wasn't here. This is just from Page 1 of Google...

11/13/13 Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Minnesota Timberwolves, 8:00 PM ET

Game Thread: Cavs @ Mavs

Game Thread: Cavs @ Magic

Game Thread: Pelicans @ Cavaliers

Game Thread: Pistons @ Cavs

Game Thread: Chicago Bulls (1-2) vs. Indiana Pacers (4-0), 7:00 PM ET on ESPN

11/06/13 Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Milwaukee Bucks, 8:00 PM EST

Game Thread: Kings @ Cavs

...in a lot of these cases I was the only poster to create the thread well-after the game had already started. And I made the most posts in a lot of them as well because no one cared to, or no one was on watching the games. Watching us suck ass. I now resent your comment.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Look at me posting in that Kings@Cavs thread

I like Dion Waiters, don't get angry with me
    I follow him on Twitter. He stays up too late at night.

Look at me posting in that Cavs@Kings thread
    I sense the laughs I was having during this game just watching Boogie's reactions. He obviously has attitude issues, but I love his oldschool competitiveness as well.

Crap, back on topic.

Derrick Rose. His knees look good. He's been running and jumping.

Pau Gasol. He doesn't really run, it kind of gallops.

Let's stay on topic. This doesn't reflect well in being a great poster if you derail your own thread. I want my comments about you to ring true poido. Let's get back to talking about Gasol and Rose please?

Rose has struggled, hopefully it's rust. I haven't watched Gasol, but I assume he's doing what he does. His game has never depended on athleticism and I'm sure the llama will have a great year.

Did you know you sound condescending?

I can't take you seriously, I don't even know if you're taking the piss...

Are you asking me a question to keep it on topic? I've layed out the topic in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Did you know you sound condescending?
    It was meant to sound that way. Let's be honest poido. You're a great poster and I don't want you to leave InsideHoops ever. You bring an awful lot here, but you're not on my level of superiority here at InsideHoops.

I can't take you seriously, I don't even know if you're taking the piss...
    That's probably the best thing you can do.

Are you asking me a question to keep it on topic?.
    Yes.

It was meant to sound that way. Let's be honest poido. You're a great poster and I don't want you to leave InsideHoops ever. You bring an awful lot here, but you're not on my level of superiority here at InsideHoops.

That's probably the best thing you can do.

Yes.

What are you asking me?

I wanted to note that Rose historically hasn't played that well in FIBA, something to do with style of play not conducive to his game.

I know a lot of people won't give him 30 games into the season to assess him(already doing it now), but I think between 30 games and the all-star break you should start to see him come good.

His whole game isn't near where it should be just yet and I do factor in 2 years out of the game...

What are you asking me?

I wanted to note that Rose historically hasn't played that well in FIBA, something to do with style of play not conducive to his game.

I know a lot of people won't give him 30 games into the season to assess him(already doing it now), but I think between 30 games and the all-star break you should start to see him come good.

His whole game isn't near where it should be just yet and I do factor in 2 years out of the game...
    How about I give him a full season? I think that's fair.

Learning to shoot layups King Boozer's Avatar

If he were to play incredible even before the All-Star break, i would be blown away and super excited just like everyone would, but i just think we shouldn't get our hopes up because like i said, one more injury and he calls it a career for sure. (I may be just expecting the worst as i see majority of people not bringing up a third injury. Perhaps i'm thinking too negatively?)

So we can see here now that this is a Meticode thread. Ok, so you say to yourself "Well why is this the Meticode thread?". Well mainly because it has been hijacked by his classy attitude and positive messages. Now we know that when there is a forum, and a poster who adds so much to the community, it's just going to be natural to put them on top ok. Mainly because that's just what we like to do. But now watch right here, you can see how Poido is making a thread about Derrick Rose, while Meticode is totally in control. Now that's impressive. Come on now, you gotta appreciate what he does. He's taking over and keeping this thread alive all by himself. And that's the beauty of his game. The ability to perform under pressure, to stay consistent and never falter in heated situations.

Now here is something you just love to see. Posters getting involved and moving their ideas around, stepping up and showing that they belong. That's not something we are always accustomed to seeing, it's just great effort, great execution, and as you can see these guys are starting to feel comfortable posting together as a unit.

How about I give him a full season? I think that's fair.

Even I don't have the patience for that.

I'd say mid season on we should start looking at where he's at.