Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Are we gonna act like Lebron didn't throw down the dunk of the year last night?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Should basically make this thread a compilation of Bron's greatest dunks this year...

This one has grown on me over time. Arm looks phucken hydraulic. Sick power.

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

Default Re: Are we gonna act like Lebron didn't throw down the dunk of the year last night?

Seriously the dunk was not all that great, he's had better this year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    Nick young looked so overwhelmed

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    It was similar to Terrence Ross on Faried except Ross did it better:

Hoping I'd see this. Much more impressive than Bron's dunk

NBA Superstar

You know who my darkhorse is for Dunk of the Year? J.J. Hickson on Marvin Williams. It's a sized up, jumping challenge from Marvin, body-to-body contact, and J.J. finishing with two hands strong, and blasting Marvin to the floor. I might even prefer it to the Ross dunk. The only thing working against it is it occurred on the road in an environment that doesn't respond well to non-star opponents completing great dunks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEn6Q549_mM

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    You know who my darkhorse is for Dunk of the Year? J.J. Hickson on Marvin Williams. It's a sized up, jumping challenge from Marvin, body-to-body contact, and J.J. finishing with two hands strong, and blasting Marvin to the floor. I might even prefer it to the Ross dunk. The only thing working against it is it occurred on the road in an environment that doesn't respond well to non-star opponents completing great dunks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEn6Q549_mM

Yeah, if that was at home, it would be the one. Great dunk.

He's in a much better shape right now. That dunk against Ekpe Udoh was sick.

NBA rookie of the year

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT

nothing special,10 times worse than vince carter did it before

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    weak dunk

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Haha, a thread about one of the three posters Lebron had last year.

His dunks are all wide open and all the same - wake me up when he does an interesting dunk.