Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Default Re: I just bet 7k on the Heat beating the Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Didn't he shows his entire history and he only had a total of like $700 in profits over two years?
    I don't think it was even that much.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Never been, my girlfriend really wanted to go and like u said I'm so tired of Cuba/Dominican/Jamaica/Bahamas....I'm going for ten days Mykonos and santorini and then two days in Athens...was supposed to go to Vegas for the wsop but I'm burnt out, I need a real vacation
    santorini is ****ing beautiful, one of the best sunsets i have ever seen and romantic as ****. your girl will love it. the local girls are gorgeous as well.

mykonos is like the italian version of cancun . pretty fun though. rent an atv or moped while you are there since it is almost impossible to get a cab. the island is easy enough to learn your way around. goto Tropicana club on paradise beach. check out the elephant man around 5 pm, he's fukking hilarious.

athens is a fugging dump. go check out the Parthenon, acropolis, etc and then gtfo and head for the islands imo. also, you are going in July right? Athens will be hot as fukk. just fair warning.

did op ever give those two bills away?
    I'm too lazy to do a lottery or create a paypal account but for asking you get 100$, courtesy of Marlo Stanfield after betting against GSP. He's offered to transfer it to me but I'm too lazy to do it so just let him know he owes it you now....debt transferred

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    santorini is ****ing beautiful, one of the best sunsets i have ever seen and romantic as ****. your girl will love it. the local girls are gorgeous as well.

mykonos is like the italian version of cancun . pretty fun though. rent an atv or moped while you are there since it is almost impossible to get a cab. the island is easy enough to learn your way around. goto Tropicana club on paradise beach. check out the elephant man around 5 pm, he's fukking hilarious.

athens is a fugging dump. go check out the Parthenon, acropolis, etc and then gtfo and head for the islands imo. also, you are going in July right? Athens will be hot as fukk. just fair warning.
    Thanks for the lil preview man. Yeah that's pretty much how I pictured it. Santorini for the romance. Mykonos for the partying. And Athens for the dump lol...the old city is the only thing worth seeing there.

And you're right it will be hot as fukk...I'm starting to get cold feet, i'm leaning towards going to San Francisco/Napa Valley for like ten days instead and then jettison over to Las Vegas for the WSOP while my chick is on a plane back home lol

Blu Ray

I'm too lazy to do a lottery or create a paypal account but for asking you get 100$, courtesy of Marlo Stanfield after betting against GSP. He's offered to transfer it to me but I'm too lazy to do it so just let him know he owes it you now....debt transferred
    lol really?

i dont even know how to get in touch with him, he doesnt post here anymore

lol really?

Ill msg him on facebook I guess

Blu Ray

I'll PM you my e-mail, that's how he sends the payment.

Thanks for the lil preview man. Yeah that's pretty much how I pictured it. Santorini for the romance. Mykonos for the partying. And Athens for the dump lol...the old city is the only thing worth seeing there.

And you're right it will be hot as fukk...I'm starting to get cold feet, i'm leaning towards going to San Francisco/Napa Valley for like ten days instead and then jettison over to Las Vegas for the WSOP while my chick is on a plane back home lol
    also, they are rioting in Athens as we speak.

still, it would be a shame to be in that part of the world and not at least visit the main sites.

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

nice, one of my best buds is heading to vegas for the WSOP soon, probably playing a few events before the Main.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

lol really?

Alex is still around. He and I are in touch occasionally about our ISH fantasy football money league.

PM StinkyDog.

Blu Ray

Says he hasn't been on in a month. I PMed macmac with my e-mail addy anyways, I'm sure It'll get to him eventually. I'm not in a rush.

I know you're probably pissed at LeBron for being not so successful. Feel free to join this facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LeBron...29839713761444

My dream for next year: Cavs make the 8th seed and upset the 1st seeded Heat in the opening round of playoffs. LeBron would hang himself.