Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I don't mind bending the rules for a good show but isn't this a bit too much?

ESPN is either trolling us or completely oblivious choosing that photo, Blake is not even near the rim, that foul so glaring and obvious

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I don't mind bending the rules for a good show but isn't this a bit too much?

yeah thats a foul, amare used to get away with it as well

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default Re: I don't mind bending the rules for a good show but isn't this a bit too much?

I don't have a problem with anything a fellow Thunder fan has to say. Obvious foul...ESPN is trippin

Banned

He does that on most of his dunks. He played really well but he also used his off arm on that spin move they went off for (which was pretty but was an offensive foul and a defensive break down more than anything he did)

He did it with Pau and then he was on every top 10 possible and no one said a word about the offensive foul.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    He did it with Pau and then he was on every top 10 possible and no one said a word about the offensive foul.
    I've been saying it his whole career, he always uses his offhand on every move/dunk he makes and they don't call them

Live action shows it was insignificant.

Appreciate the greatness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

I see two off arm offensive fouls on one play....

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I see two off arm offensive fouls on one play....
    Because you're confused as to what a foul is.

Banned

Because you're confused as to what a foul is.
    You can't hook and push off during a dribble move and you can't fend with your off arm. they are fouls by the book plain and simple. I'll admit though the NBA rarely calls them though but they are still fouls.

They are not going to call that on such a dunk. That`s just how NBA operates.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Insignificant? Breaking a guy's arm in mid air in order to get off a clean dunk is insignificant? I know you're happy the Clippers got the win, but calm down bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    Insignificant? Breaking a guy's arm in mid air in order to get off a clean dunk is insignificant? I know you're happy the Clippers got the win, but calm down bro.

What are you watching? He barely touches him. The gif's in slow-motion for f*cks sake.

What are you watching? He barely touches him. The gif's in slow-motion for f*cks sake.
    The pic I posted is from a different dunk though, don't you see the foul in the OP?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

who the fucc is a griffen stan?