Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: So the Spurs doesn't have plans to rebuild yet again this season?

[QUOTE=Toizumi]The Spurs were the 2nd best team in the regular season record wise, so there is no need for a total overhaul. Memphis was a bad match up for them. That first round loss was still an upset.
    GabeIsGone, you make a good point about the Spurs reloading rather than rebuilding (as they have done for a long time). However, with Tim Duncan declining (still a damn good player last year), reloading will not be as easy as it was in the past and they may need to start building for the future also.

Anyway, to contend, the Spurs need length and a good wing defender.
    I don

Banned

if all healthy, a pickup like prince could be interesting.

Great college starter

[QUOTE=Toizumi]The Spurs were the 2nd best team in the regular season record wise, so there is no need for a total overhaul. Memphis was a bad match up for them. That first round loss was still an upset.
    GabeIsGone, you make a good point about the Spurs reloading rather than rebuilding (as they have done for a long time). However, with Tim Duncan declining (still a damn good player last year), reloading will not be as easy as it was in the past and they may need to start building for the future also.

Anyway, to contend, the Spurs need length and a good wing defender.
    I don

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    Why would any of said players want to come to San Antonio?
    Many reasons. Stop being a moronic ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    Many reasons. Stop being a moronic ass.
    Obviously were not the most intriguing city for free agents to come... No need to attack others.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Obviously were not the most intriguing city for free agents to come... No need to attack others.
    Not being the most intriguing city for free agents doesn't mean there aren't reasons to come here. The poster is a tool, I addressed him as such.

Local High School Star robert_shaww's Avatar

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robert_shaww
    Epic necro!

Banned

Wow