Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron confirm hes staying in Cleveland for the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    At least Lebron never bailed on his country at the age of 25 by claiming "mental exhaustion"

Take the L, boy. Why'z you changing the subject, foo?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He's a moron, he could have erased 95% of any speculation if he didn't have the 1 yr opt out. With that opt out, it's kind of silly to believe he'd never leave, in his mind he couldn't even accept 1 yr without the ability to run off if he wanted.
    or he could collect a bigger check and stay in cleveland.

why would that speculation even bother him?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He's a moron, he could have erased 95% of any speculation if he didn't have the 1 yr opt out. With that opt out, it's kind of silly to believe he'd never leave, in his mind he couldn't even accept 1 yr without the ability to run off if he wanted.
    He's not leaving, he's just letting ownership know that he is in control. Last time he was there they surrounded him with garbage for 7 years, so of course he has to make sure he has some leverage this time around. No longer can they just sit on their asses and get rich off of him, and surround him with scrubs in return for his efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Take the L, boy. Why'z you changing the subject, foo?
    Deflection! Thanks for letting everyone know you've been slayed!

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Deflection! Thanks for letting everyone know you've been slayed!
    He changing the subject again tho. 2 L's bwoyyy

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Cleveland = Ultimate Suckers

Lebron James: 'I would love to spend the rest of my career in Miami'

If the pieces Cleveland put together don't fit (and we've seen it happen a few times Historically where big names were thrown together and it didn't work out) and they get knocked out in the second round or worse, the first, a few times in a row... you better believe he'll try his hardest to team up with KD somewhere in 2016.
    Thats not really saying he was going to stay just that he would enjoy staying in Miami.

whoever believed that he might leave cleveland this time is an absolute retard

shhhhhhh

If the pieces Cleveland put together don't fit (and we've seen it happen a few times Historically where big names were thrown together and it didn't work out) and they get knocked out in the second round or worse, the first, a few times in a row... you better believe he'll try his hardest to team up with KD somewhere in 2016.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop until I get it."

Lebron James 2007

You've got to be an idiot if you think Lebron could actually lose in the first round.
    Lebron isn't Kobe, stars actually enjoy playing with him.

yea, im not planning on *mumble* "hope no one got that'"...going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop until I get it."

Lebron James 2007
    And he hasn't stopped trying, so what is your point?
    He never said he wouldn't go away to college for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    whoever believed that he might leave cleveland this time is an absolute retard

Lucky for lebron, he won't ever have to make that choice.

He's set up enough talent around him to see him through til his retirement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gts

Lebron James 2007
    Technically he brought back 2 to Cleveland. So he wins on a technicality.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Lucky for lebron, he won't ever have to make that choice.

He's set up enough talent around him to see him through til his retirement.
    Didn't you make a thread just yesterday talking about how overrated the Cavs are?
    Funny how your agenda keeps flip flopping.