Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Default Re: Top 10 Power Forwards In NBA History as of 2011, Fox Sports

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    I'm sorry.

If given the #2 choice in a pool of all the PF's in NBA history, I'm picking KG.

I realize that Barkley might be a better scorer, damn near unstoppable sometimes, but KG's all around game gives him the edge over anyone other PF not named Duncan.

KG will be a defensive anchor for your team while putting up solid stats all around. I'm talking ALL around.

I mean, we're talking about a guy who put up 23/13/6 on 50% and being like a one-man zone defense at times. The dude is an incredible talent.

If he had an actual team during his time in Minny, I guarantee KG would be #2 on more people's lists.

Have fan with your 1st or 2nd round exit. That guy has no killer instinct. . . (unless he is punching his white teammates or trying to intimidate the other teams PG's).

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill
    Let's just say I like my star player to be able to take over at the end of games. What good is a star if you have yo find someone else to carry you in the 4th? Same reason I think LBJ is WAAAAAAY overated.
    I like my star player to play both ends of the court efficiently.

Have fan with your 1st or 2nd round exit. That guy has no killer instinct. . . (unless he is punching his white teammates or trying to intimidate the other teams PG's).
    Stop talking so big just because your boy finally won a ring. You didn't have SHIT to say about KG before this past year. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Stop talking so big just because your boy finally won a ring. You didn't have SHIT to say about KG before this past year. Get a grip.

Leave me alone. . . I'm eating Fun Dip, Razz Apple Flavor.

No hard feelings. . . peace out!

kings fan

While we're on the subject, does anybody know of any Bob Pettit games on youtube or something? This lockout combined with the FIBA tournaments and the Kings drafting Jimmer has got me interested in basketball pioneers and great players who aren't black or from the USA.
    Last edited by cuad; 10-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Good college starter

KG like Webber could have been really GREAT but they wanted the flash . IF both had played like a Moses or Hakeem which both could have they both would be 1 n 2 all time. If either had a PG like Stockton or Magic they both would be in the talk of top 10 Goat. But both shyed away from being the man in crunch time I'd take Rodman over both in a draft .

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    KG like Webber could have been really GREAT but they wanted the flash . IF both had played like a Moses or Hakeem which both could have they both would be 1 n 2 all time. If either had a PG like Stockton or Magic they both would be in the talk of top 10 Goat. But both shyed away from being the man in crunch time I'd take Rodman over both in a draft .
    First of all, KG wasn't great? Are you shitting me? Secondly, Rodman over KG? Oh lawd.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by cuad
    While we're on the subject, does anybody know of any Bob Pettit games on youtube or something? This lockout combined with the FIBA tournaments and the Kings drafting Jimmer has got me interested in basketball pioneers and great players who aren't black.
    never saw him play. But reading about him he couls score. As the game got more athletic many of his peers droped off but Bob stayed elite which shows hoiw great he really was.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    First of all, KG wasn't great? Are you shitting me? Secondly, Rodman over KG? Oh lawd.
    Basketball is about playing your role. Rodman was a key role on 2 different championship teams. KG was a factor on only one. For one game yes Id take Rodman over KG 9 out of 10 times

Look, as long as you guys have Dirk top 5, I really couldn't care less. Dirk has two to four more really good years left in him. And I fully expect D-Will or D12 to be coming to Dallas either this coming year or next. . . so we will see how it goes. Until then. . . . .

FUN DIP!!!

I liked the fact they ranked Dirk over Garnett.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

Basketball is about playing your role. Rodman was a key role on 2 different championship teams. KG was a factor on only one. For one game yes Id take Rodman over KG 9 out of 10 times
    WTF is this crap? KG was the best player on a championship team, Rodman was at his best the 3rd best player on a couple. KG is one of the most versatile and team oriented players I have ever seen. He could play any number of roles to contribute to a winning team. You are praising Rodman for getting to play with MJ, Pippen, Robinson, Shaq, Thomas and Dumars, yet knocking KG for not winning with Spreewell and Wally's World. Just insane logic tbh

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Miller for 3
    WTF is this crap? KG was the best player on a championship team, Rodman was at his best the 3rd best player on a couple. KG is one of the most versatile and team oriented players I have ever seen. He could play any number of roles to contribute to a winning team. You are praising Rodman for getting to play with MJ, Pippen, Robinson, Shaq, Thomas and Dumars, yet knocking KG for not winning with Spreewell and Wally's World. Just insane logic tbh

How many times did KG get past the first round without Spree PP Ray Allen ect.. He is not a A list player even with the Celtics could they have won without PP ? Rodman may not be the offence that KG can give but the intensity and rebounding a D he is equal .

How many times did KG get past the first round without Spree PP Ray Allen ect.. He is not a A list player even with the Celtics could they have won without PP ? Rodman may not be the offence that KG can give but the intensity and rebounding a D he is equal .
    Rodman was better than Garnett in both, not equal.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

How many times did Rodman accomplish anything without the GOAT, Shaq, Robinson, Isiah or Dumars?