Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Default Re: NBA = Broadcast In 215 Countries, Euroleague = Broadcast In 191 Countries

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Are you serious? Wait......you actually believe the NBA has higher TV ratings in Europe than the Euroleague? You aren't just talking all the usual; NBA only fan pure fantasy bull shit, but you actually believe that?

Just show the ratings and stop throwing fits like a little kid.

National High School Star dough's Avatar

Default Re: NBA = Broadcast In 215 Countries, Euroleague = Broadcast In 191 Countries

Sure you are.
    Ja domme lul, waarom zou ik claimen dat ik in Europa zit? Je bent echt een achterlijke gladiool met je domme smileys en kinderachtige bullshit hier. Je liegt, je claimt dat je cijfers hebt die niet bestaan en je bent 1 grote gimmick. Jeff get this fool outta here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dough
    No, I'd just like to see these ratings youre talking about. I'd love to see you pull up the ratings for 'Europe' like you claim to have.

Just the ratings. You claim you're going by 'European' ratings. Well, let's take a look at those, shall we?
    First there is zero chance you are European. Second, it's called Google - use it. Third, I am not wasting time on such a pure outright liar as you. Anyone that claims the NBA has higher TV ratings than the Euroleague in Europe, and also claims to be European is a pure outright liar and I'm not even wasting time on you because you don't deserve it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr8ked
    Just show the ratings and stop throwing fits like a little kid.
    How can Americans be THIS ignorant? Seriously, what the hell is the deal? NBA games being broad cast at 2-3 am or on tape delay...........and you think they have higher ratings on TV in Europe than games from some of the biggest sports clubs in the world like Barca, Real, Fener, Efes, Maccabi, PAO, Olympiacos..............

it is just unbelievable how incredibly absurd American viewpoints are about everything Euroleague-related. The NBA ratings are an absolute joke compared to Euroleague ratings in Europe. Please have the courtesy to have at least a half way decent conversation.
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 04-13-2010 at 01:22 PM.

Banned

Ja domme lul, waarom zou ik claimen dat ik in Europa zit? Je bent echt een achterlijke gladiool met je domme smileys en kinderachtige bullshit hier. Je liegt, je claimt dat je cijfers hebt die niet bestaan en je bent 1 grote gimmick. Jeff get this fool outta here.
    There is ZERO chance that you are European. No way in hell, not a chance in hell that you are European.

The Euroleague is broadcast in the US. How many more lies can you come up with?
    ...On NBATV

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

How can Americans be THIS ignorant? Seriously, what the hell is the deal? NBA games being broad cast at 2-3 am or on tape delay...........and you think they have higher ratings on TV in Europe than games from some of the biggest sports clubs in the world like Barca, Real, Fener, Efes, Maccabi, PAO, Olympiacos..............

it is just unbelievable how incredibly absurd American viewpoints are about everything Euroleague-related. The NBA ratings are an absolute joke compared to Euroleague rating in Europe. Please have the courtesy to have at least a half way decent conversation.
    show the Facts and stop hitting around the bush.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    ...On NBATV
    NBATV, ESPN3 (live) and the final four is also on ESPN2 (live).
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 04-13-2010 at 01:27 PM.

There is ZERO chance that you are European. No way in hell, not a chance in hell that you are European.
    Why not? Why would I lie about living in Rotterdam? You're trolling now. Are you serious?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr8ked
    show the Facts and stop hitting around the bush.
    You are unbelievably ignorant. The mere fact that you would even entertain the idea that the NBA has higher TV ratings than the Euroleague in Europe means you are an incredibly ignorant jack ass.

I'm not making this thread to waste my time on idiots like you. I want to know a LEGIT reason why Americans think they are justified in bad mouthing and disrespecting the Euroleague to the extreme level that they do.

Frankly, it SCREAMS of racism. And it screams of black supremacy. And it should not be allowed on this forum. Unless Americans can give a LEGIT reason for how they talk about the Euroleague, then it is CLEAR that the whole truth about it is racism against white basketball players.

Banned

Why not? Why would I lie about living in Rotterdam? You're trolling now. Are you serious?
    Like I said, there is zero chance in hell that you are European.

You can see Japanese baseball in the US. You need to search, sometimes pay for special broadcasts, and its totally and completely random when and where you can see it.

You can see US baseball in Japan. Some of the teams have every single game shown liVe. Yankees and Red Sox were on network tv at one point and on pay tv, you can get almost every game if you really try.

SO, by the standards of the OP, this is equal, japanese baseball is just as popular here as US baseball is in jAPAN.

silly post.

Got me there, I thought this topic was serious at first.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You can see Japanese baseball in the US. You need to search, sometimes pay for special broadcasts, and its totally and completely random when and where you can see it.

You can see US baseball in Japan. Some of the teams have every single game shown liVe. Yankees and Red Sox were on network tv at one point and on pay tv, you can get almost every game if you really try.

SO, by the standards of the OP, this is equal, japanese baseball is just as popular here as US baseball is in jAPAN.

silly post.
    The Euroleague has much higher TV ratings in Europe than the NBA does. Please keep your NBA fan myths out of this thread.

NBATV, ESPN3 (live) and the final four is also on ESPN2 (live).
    Who gets ESPN3? ESPN has done little to hype their coverage. The run more promos for PBA bowling than Euroleague.